Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1706 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Using Coke to help Diet

Has anyone done this. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks to help on my diet. I only do it when I get hungry (After I eat something healthy)...

I run 2 miles a day, plus lift weights 3 days a week. Its just my hunger is so out of control I felt so bad all day.

I do not have an addictive personality and have get self control. I am not using this for anything more than a diet helper and do not do more than need to stop my hunger...

With that said... Does anyone have experence with this. I've tried to check how my long term health would be effected by this. I only want to do this for 2 month and by then I expect my weight to be down where I can control it, and my eating habits should be better by then.

Do you guys think 2 months of use is ok?
    R2X Reviewed by R2X on . Using Coke to help Diet Has anyone done this. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks to help on my diet. I only do it when I get hungry (After I eat something healthy)... I run 2 miles a day, plus lift weights 3 days a week. Its just my hunger is so out of control I felt so bad all day. I do not have an addictive personality and have get self control. I am not using this for anything more than a diet helper and do not do more than need to stop my hunger... With that said... Does anyone have experence with Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Using Coke to help Diet

You are just going to fuck your metabolism. Sure it'll help some, but you'll realize it's a temporary fix once you stop.

Drink some water like 1/2 an hour before you eat. If you are hungry, drink a big glass of water.

Btw, increase your running distance, that'll help as well. Sounds like you are in a plateau.
    Happiness only real when shared

Using Coke to help Diet

Quote Originally Posted by thcbongman
    You are just going to fuck your metabolism. Sure it'll help some, but you'll realize it's a temporary fix once you stop.

Drink some water like 1/2 an hour before you eat. If you are hungry, drink a big glass of water.
    What will do the harm. My new eating habits, or using coke to lower my hunger.

Using Coke to help Diet

2 months of coke won't hurt you physically much, although you'll have loss sleep, which doesn't help when losing weight. Sleeping at least 7 hours is very important when losing weight.

If you change your appetite, your metabolism gets weaker, which isn't what you need. Simply need a little balance and a little more push.
    Happiness only real when shared

Using Coke to help Diet

Might work temporarily but once you stop substituting lines for meals you're going to get cravings that may exceed what you normally experience. To reiterate, a few lines may curb your appetite now but missing out on them will increase it later.

Using Coke to help Diet

I noticed when I take a certain antidepressant, that my hunger goes way up.
    Typically my appetite has always been high. I always thought that I was hypoglycemic. But after, I was put on bipolar meds, it abated for the first time in my life.....strange, huh.......later, my other doc thought that I might need symbalta.....hang in their - point will come soon.........When I took cymbalta, I noticed that my hunger went way up. As I recall, Cymbalta works on norepinephrine and dopamine. Dopamine can make an individual rather mean and aggressive, You'll notice that aggressiveness or even what is termed assaultiveness is a contraindication of amphetamines.due largely in part to the dopamine spike involved,..........well not that I've answered your question yet,...........but, actually its' norepinephrine that spikes your hunger.
    It is very important, or our motivation can drop to nothing

Now, your exercising, greatly increases these body chemicals, dopamine, serotonin, and nor epinephrine. That's why exercise is a good anti depressant.
    So ~ expect your hunger to go way up for several reasons.

In fact, I just got off of Cymbalta, For some of you ~ for obvious reasons.

I would suggest ~ not continueing with your "dietary supplement".
    What you are doing currently causes a spike in your dopamine, but, it will leave you lower each time. I can longer see a friend anymore ever because of actions he took while in a dopamine depression from daily use.

Hope this helps. Good question!

Using Coke to help Diet

Quote Originally Posted by R2X
    What will do the harm. My new eating habits, or using coke to lower my hunger.
    both, id say

Using Coke to help Diet

Using coke
    well, that's your first problem, but even beyond that, it's a rather ludicrous idea for a diet plan.

Coke is FAR too expensive to be using it as part of a diet, let alone use it recreationally like so many of us.

Furthermore, even if you do lose weight, it won't be the right kind of weight, and you'll look like hell soon enough. You want to look healthy, and doing coke routinely for even 2 months will have you looking scrawny and thin. Don't get me wrong, you want to look thin, but not crack-head-checks-sucked-in-skeleton thin.

My two cents though, do what you want, but the cost alone would have me throwing this idea out long ago...

Using Coke to help Diet

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant
    well, that's your first problem, but even beyond that, it's a rather ludicrous idea for a diet plan.

Coke is FAR too expensive to be using it as part of a diet, let alone use it recreationally like so many of us.

Furthermore, even if you do lose weight, it won't be the right kind of weight, and you'll look like hell soon enough. You want to look healthy, and doing coke routinely for even 2 months will have you looking scrawny and thin. Don't get me wrong, you want to look thin, but not crack-head-checks-sucked-in-skeleton thin.

My two cents though, do what you want, but the cost alone would have me throwing this idea out long ago...
    wow, this guy's saying wut we're all thinking..

Using Coke to help Diet

You could use coca tea instead brewed from the leaves of the erythroxylum coca. The tea will contain a trace amount of cocaine and other alkaloids that may help decrease your appetite. There are some other reported health benefits and no risks, it is suitable for daily use. Do a google search for more information and e-vendors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast