Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1644 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help with new drug

sad to say...i have to quit smoking bud....and i need a new drug that dosent require smoking...and i dont want anything that will hurt me too mutch in the long run...i tried to get shrooms but its impossible to get them where i live...if i can find a shroom dealer i do those...but i just need help finding something...i wish i dont have to say good bye to mary jane...but i need to stop smoking for personal reasons...please help me fiond something...i dont need something to keep my life interesting....ive been sober for a while...and dont minde it...but i love being on stuff..i just do...so help me out ppl....

thanks
    Devin Sticky Bud Reviewed by Devin Sticky Bud on . help with new drug sad to say...i have to quit smoking bud....and i need a new drug that dosent require smoking...and i dont want anything that will hurt me too mutch in the long run...i tried to get shrooms but its impossible to get them where i live...if i can find a shroom dealer i do those...but i just need help finding something...i wish i dont have to say good bye to mary jane...but i need to stop smoking for personal reasons...please help me fiond something...i dont need something to keep my life Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

help with new drug

trip on dxm, roll on E, take vicodins, other scriptz

help with new drug

If you wanna stop smoking herb because you are afraid of the health risks due to smoking,why don't you make it into brownies,or make some cannabis butter?I'ts a totally differant,heavy kind of stone,more psychoactive,when you eat herb,apposed to smoking it.It will save those precious lungs too,hehe.PEACE

help with new drug

lol those all hurt you...dmx is gay...e is ok but kills ur brain....vicodin kills ur liver....

help with new drug

[align=center]!!!KIDS!!![/align]

Get high on life, not drugs!

If you wanna be cool like me
    it's as easy as being yourself!

help with new drug

i dont care about being cool...just wanna have some fun

help with new drug

If you don't let yourself get addicted, good ol' cocaine.
    Happiness only real when shared

help with new drug

Try Damiana tea, Hbwoodrose Seeds, Salvia extract, or lots of sex. All of them are legal. :dance:
    I believe in Nothing.

help with new drug

Quote Originally Posted by Devin Sticky Bud
    sad to say...i have to quit smoking bud....and i need a new drug that dosent require smoking...
    Eat your weed instead of smoking it.

Support Team

You may not get this message but if you do, it is 4 years on and you can VAPE it now. Much healthier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast