Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1781 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Acid, First time...

what would u guys say is a good dose for my first time on acid?
    OniEhtRedrum781 Reviewed by OniEhtRedrum781 on . Acid, First time... what would u guys say is a good dose for my first time on acid? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Acid, First time...

Well, i haven't done acid yet but.. All my friends who like to do it said when i try it i should only take a half tab for my first time.

I think a half-tab would be enough?

Hope that helps.

Khronic

Acid, First time...

Quote Originally Posted by Khronic
    Well, i haven't done acid yet but.. All my friends who like to do it said when i try it i should only take a half tab for my first time.

I think a half-tab would be enough?

Hope that helps.

Khronic
    thanks, ill take it into consideration
    any suggestions from experienced trippers?

Acid, First time...

If you are prepared to have an experience of a lifetime, take two. Only if you have the balls. Otherwise 1/2 to 1 hit.

It's a real high dose for a first time, but it would be the most incredible journey in your lifetime. And don't do it by yourself either.
    Happiness only real when shared

Acid, First time...

i think im gonna go with two hits, unless someone REALLY tells me otherwise cuz i want something mindblowing, and right now, shroomz just aren't cutting it..

Acid, First time...

lol, well for suma that cid, it does all depend on how far you're willing to travel into your mind.

1 hit will most likely have you feeling really good with amazing body highs, and maybe some visuals, while 2 or more only increase the intensity. If it is good stuff, which is usually hard to tell, 1 hit will fuck your day. The only kind I know for sure that is top-quality is "white fluff", which is white-on-white layered with NO taste whatsoever. I took two of these not too long ago and soon regreted how hard I had to hold myself from loosing my mind. The wonderful thing about acid is that you'll probably sit there thinking totally random thoughts, so be prepared to explore your mind.

And truthfully, if you think you're ready for 2, take 2. My only advice is to be somewhere safe and comfortable to you. This makes the trip a lot more easy to enjoy, and rarely "freaks" you out compared to a social setting or even, lol, at a huge concert like I was this weekend. If you took 1 hit and went to a part or something, that would be a really good time. Anymore though, and it won't be too enjoyable of a time.

Hope that helps man, and happy tripping!

Acid, First time...

oh it does...

btw, i'm gonna be in my friend's basement which is where i usually spend my friday nights anyways, so i don't think comfort is much of an issue...
    still undecided on the dosage, tho

Acid, First time...

I would take 2, maybe space them out a couple hours if you want. And also plan on heading out of the house some point during your trip. I ALWAYS want to get out and explore after a certain point of being stuck inside, and when you're tripping, you just have to get outside and walk and move around.

Acid, First time...

alright, so that settles it, i'm going for two...

Expect a trip report saturday morning