Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Holidays?

I rarely post in the cafe area so i thought i would make more of a effort

Whats every1 doing for the Summer Holidays

robert42 Reviewed by robert42 on . Holidays? I rarely post in the cafe area so i thought i would make more of a effort Whats every1 doing for the Summer Holidays :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Holidays?

This summer, me and a friend are going on a road trip.

We're starting in Saskatchewan, Canada (I know, I know... Saska what?! Where the hell is that?!)
    going through Victoria, BC to attend a wedding,
    then down though Washington (with a stop in Seattle, of course, to see MANY things, including the aquarium)
    then through Oregon (where there are just too many beautiful places I want to seeâ?¦) and finally to California, to visit a friendâ?¦

if we haven't run out of gas money by then.

And thenâ?¦ if we haven't fallen too deeply in love with any one of the places we've stopped along the wayâ?¦ I suppose we'll go back to Saska what?!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOVE

Holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJaneScott

This summer, me and a friend are going on a road trip.

We're starting in Saskatchewan, Canada (I know, I know... Saska what?! Where the hell is that?!)
    going through Victoria, BC to attend a wedding,
    then down though Washington (with a stop in Seattle, of course, to see MANY things, including the aquarium)
    then through Oregon (where there are just too many beautiful places I want to seeâ?¦) and finally to California, to visit a friendâ?¦

if we haven't run out of gas money by then.

And thenâ?¦ if we haven't fallen too deeply in love with any one of the places we've stopped along the wayâ?¦ I suppose we'll go back to Saska what?!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOVE

Enjoy that trip! I'm envious. I'd fall in love with Vancouver if I were you... As for me, my favorite time of year is NOW! I love the hiking, kayaking, and summer concerts in New England.
    Those are my principles. If you don\'t like them I have others. -Groucho Marx

Holidays?

Im heading of to ibiza with 4 m8s gonna be nice.

then i plan on travelling any1 wanna let me stay with them

Holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by robert42
    Im heading of to ibiza with 4 m8s gonna be nice.

then i plan on travelling any1 wanna let me stay with them
    Sure, I got a futon...

Holidays?

I'll be spending a week on Moosehead lake, Maine, in September. My favorite time if year is September and I'll be hiking, maybe rent a kayak,and the ultimate goal is to photograph a moose in the wild.

Holidays?

My ex-husband is from massholeâ?¦..grew up in a little town called Princeton near Winchendon, Mass. He used to LOVE to go lay out on a blanket and watch James Taylor. I would kill (literally) to see James Taylor.

Iâ??m leaving July 5th to go on a trip with my mother, sister, and daughter to a place called Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Iâ??m going to get a new tattoo with my sister (her first, my forth) we are not going to tell my mom or my daughter we are going to surprise them, do some horseback riding, and whatever else my sister has planned.

Holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by likemclever
    My ex-husband is from massholeâ?¦..grew up in a little town called Princeton near Winchendon, Mass. He used to LOVE to go lay out on a blanket and watch James Taylor. I would kill (literally) to see James Taylor.

Iâ??m leaving July 5th to go on a trip with my mother, sister, and daughter to a place called Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Iâ??m going to get a new tattoo with my sister (her first, my forth) we are not going to tell my mom or my daughter we are going to surprise them, do some horseback riding, and whatever else my sister has planned.
    Sounds fun!

BTW J.T. Rules! If I were king, he'd be my minstrel. I've seen him from Tanglewood in Ma., to Carrowinds, in N.C.

Holidays?

Im staying here: www.sanmiguelresort.com any1 wanna come and join me?

theres a island 1 min boat ride away and its full of hippies who play bongos and drums smoke HUGE spliffs of hash and watch the sunset.

I go to the island every year and toke and watch the sunset

ITS AMAZING

Holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko
    I'll be spending a week on Moosehead lake, Maine, in September. My favorite time if year is September and I'll be hiking, maybe rent a kayak,and the ultimate goal is to photograph a moose in the wild.

whatever you do...
    don't forget to wear your slippers...

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...cle1357411.ece