Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

E Laced Weed : )

All I gotta say is...

...what's the point in smoking weed when your rolling? You only smoke weed when your coming down...I thought everyone knew that.

If you really want to smoke the E...then hot rail it...and save the joint for when your coming down. :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Never smoked ecstasy and never will. Maybe it is possible, seems to me the effects would come on faster and maybe stronger but the effects wouldn't last as long and the comedown would probably suck. Tablets and pills shouldn't be smoked in any case there is no telling what is in them.

As for mixing MDMA and cannabis people of course will have different tastes.

If your gonna smoke anything...smoke a molly...pure MDMA

Quote Originally Posted by 420RoundTheClock
    Well whatever Im gonna do it soon, I just gotta get it from him. Im try to look into the health probs with smoking E. My buddy says he dealer who is also one of his close friends said that it makes the high more intence and makes it last longer, but thats hear say till I try it out. I doubt Ill get the munchies off of it cuz I can never eat while rollin.
    To smoke a "E laced" joint is incredibly stupid. It won't work with a joint. If you are going to smoke it, you have to base it, even then what's the point?

As nexus pointed out, get some molly.
    Happiness only real when shared

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12