Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E Laced Weed : )

Alrgiht my buddy's got an E laced joint for me. Has anyone ever done this before. My buddy bought one for me and for himself, he did his on Fri and I gotta wait to see him on Mon. He did it on Fri and was FUCKED UP, he says that its crazy. So has anyone else ever done an E joint?
    420RoundTheClock Reviewed by 420RoundTheClock on . E Laced Weed : ) Alrgiht my buddy's got an E laced joint for me. Has anyone ever done this before. My buddy bought one for me and for himself, he did his on Fri and I gotta wait to see him on Mon. He did it on Fri and was FUCKED UP, he says that its crazy. So has anyone else ever done an E joint? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I've heard it works really well. I'm not sure though, my friends say its awesome.

Khronic

It has serious health consequences....Mdma when smoked has the tendency to crystalise on the lunges capliary laced vessel lining the lung walls.

To say its a stupid thing to do is an understatment.

hmm go for it, report back too

lol smoking E

roflmfao

dude.... give your friend a swift kick to the jewels

yea it's called a Tek...just crush a bean up and sprinkle it in a blunt, it'll get a few ppl rollin..

I don't think so. Some things should be smoked and others not. WeedLovingVeteran has a point with the crystals. I wouldn't recommend smoking it. Why not just pop the pill and have a joint afterwards?

don't MJ and E produce eachother's exact opposite effects?

Well whatever Im gonna do it soon, I just gotta get it from him. Im try to look into the health probs with smoking E. My buddy says he dealer who is also one of his close friends said that it makes the high more intence and makes it last longer, but thats hear say till I try it out. I doubt Ill get the munchies off of it cuz I can never eat while rollin.

Alright I havent found anything on the health effects about smoking E, all it said was that it was harsh and chemical-y tasting. I found a trip report about doing it on erowid, http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=9264 But thats about it. Cept on one site it said that it was a differant high, so Ill just have to find out for myself, but apperantly it fucks you up REAL GOOD, so Ill post about it either in this thread or another about how it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast