Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Shrooms + Nitrous

Hey I never done either of these but I might be tripping in a couple weeks with shrooms...I am planning on aiming for a mid/high shroom trip(level 3 if anyone is familiar with the shrooms scale) but since this is my first time I want to expierience the full effects also since the first is suppose to bethe best time but I don't want the entire trip to be like that because of the potential of it being bad. After some research on shroomery.org I read that nitrous will catapult you up to a full blown physcedelic state for a couple minutes.

So I got a couple of questions from anyone more expierenced then I.
    Would this be the same as a full blown shroom trip mostly if I take the nitrous or will it have alot different feelings since it was caused by nitrous? And would their be alot better chance of this being a good trip because of the euphoria caused by nitrous?

Thanks for any help :thumbsup:
    Toothpick Reviewed by Toothpick on . Shrooms + Nitrous Hey I never done either of these but I might be tripping in a couple weeks with shrooms...I am planning on aiming for a mid/high shroom trip(level 3 if anyone is familiar with the shrooms scale) but since this is my first time I want to expierience the full effects also since the first is suppose to bethe best time but I don't want the entire trip to be like that because of the potential of it being bad. After some research on shroomery.org I read that nitrous will catapult you up to a full Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Shrooms + Nitrous

So i hear... I cant wait!

Shrooms + Nitrous

ive never used nitrous... what whipped cream brand is the best for using?

Shrooms + Nitrous

i doubt anywhere here in canada sell the cartridges... i was just wondering what kinds of WHIPPED CREAM CANS contain nitrous..