Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1407 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Salvia

lol, looks like i was right, and it's not just me, it's unexplainable, you just have to experience it to understand it... tho it affects everyone diffrently it seems, one person said they still felt it the next day, others have said they felt it for hours after wards, all 5 times i did it, every last bit of anything feeling from it was gone with in 25-30 mins.

i did take a large dose, i loaded up a bowl in my bong (with no water) and started hitting it, cashed the entire bowl, and took in all the smoke in the chamber, right when i took the bong away from my lips, i dropped it, it did a flip in the air and landed standing up, then the whole world fell the fuck over and i was on a game tyring to explain to a drug-related friend what was going on, cuz he was curious what it did, i was sitting in my chair, with my hands on my keyboard, but i was supporting my entire weight on my fingers, on my keyboard, while trying to type, it came out something like this:

"ddpauududde wha;aht thhteeehe fukcc iosss gioooing oonnnn /////"
    and judge judy was on tv while i was tripping, which I HIGHLY FUCKING SUGGEST NOT DOING! and she made it intense, because she tends to yell, and repeat the same things over and over, i felt like i was inside her mouth's record player and it was skipping (yes i meant to say that) then i tried to stand up for whatever reason i dunno, and i fell right the fuck back down, and i sat there, then the world fell over again.. then things change a bit, and now my vision is weird, my perception of everything is changed, i'm not quite halucinating, but nothing i see, is as it really is, just kinda morphed, and i'm falling, laying down, and sitting up all at the same time, don't ask me how, but i swear i was! then after that all the effects started to melt away, a few mins later i was just exhausted, completely and utterly exhausted, after about 20 mins of pure exhaustion it all went away and i was normal again.

2.   Advertisements

Salvia

Quote Originally Posted by smitty420
    the reason why everyone doesnt do it is because you trip too hard. I want to try an extract i never have before but I am a little scared since ive read alot of unpleasant trip reports.
    it's all about the mindset you're going into it with, if you're going into it with even the slightest bit of fear that you're going to trip bad, then you're going to trip fucking horribly, if you go into it, completely 100% wanting to experience it's effects, with no fear, then it' sstill going to be intense as 10 kinds of fuck, but it shouldn't be like horrible. it's going to be intense any way you go about it, and if you aren't ready for something intense, then you aren't ready for salvia.

Salvia

My girlfriend actually does the stuff kind of often ... and has fun.

Salvia

Quote Originally Posted by notrightquite
    My girlfriend actually does the stuff kind of often ... and has fun.
    she's a very unique person then lol that's like the first person out of probably atleast 200 that i've found would do it regularly and actually enjoy it...

Salvia

Wow this does sound kinda insane. I might give it a bit longer untill I try it. I've quit draw for my exams which is really stressing me out so I just really wanna get fucked for like a week so I think I'll stick to draw and shrooms and once I'm sufficiently chilled out I might give this a go for the experience. Its strange cos I've got lots of stoner friends and I've never heard anyone discussing salvia before.

Salvia

Quote Originally Posted by ukmonkey
    Wow this does sound kinda insane. I might give it a bit longer untill I try it. I've quit draw for my exams which is really stressing me out so I just really wanna get fucked for like a week so I think I'll stick to draw and shrooms and once I'm sufficiently chilled out I might give this a go for the experience. Its strange cos I've got lots of stoner friends and I've never heard anyone discussing salvia before.
    that's only because it wasn't well known, it still really isn't... mostly the only people who know about are people that have the internet and frequent drug sites and the like, maybe a few people who frequented local headshops often, as some do sell it, but i've yet to find even one...

other then people who actually did/do use it for actual 'ceremonies'

Salvia

Quote Originally Posted by ukmonkey
    I know this is a bit irrelevant on a cannabis mesage board but HOW ON EARTh have I never heard about salvia before?

I just looked it up : http://www.answers.com/topic/salvia-divinorum

and it says it lasts 20 minutes max and it gives an extremely stong trip and out of body experience. Apparently it has no side effects whatsoever and only low does are neeeded and best of all its legal!

Why doesnt everyone smoke this shit? First thing I'm gonna do next weekend is go down camden and by me some of this stuff...
    Camden :thumbsup:

Salvia

Salvia can be a spiritual experience. what I mean by that is that your sould can become dissconnected from your body and you can meet other entities and go to other dimensions.
    there is a proper method for doing this and most people that try Salvia do not use the proper method.
    they try it to "trip out" and freaking out because thier face just melted and thier bodies melt into wherever they are sitting. they try to get up and walk and that also makes it scary.
    to understand the full experience you should lay back and close your eyes.
    let go of everything you know and love "ego loss"
    sit in darkness and silence
    make sure you get your full dose before laying back though
    if you see a woman all the sudden let her take you where she wants

there is many, many dimensions or realities other than our own
    by using Salvia to change our brainwaves we can exit this reality and visit the others
    it is in these realities that the experience becomes great
    I dont visit very often because its like jumping into a cold pool but when I do, I always tell myself "that was amazing and I have to visit more often"
    and I always wish for a longer visit without having to quid

one more thing, sometimes I will have fleeting visions and sometimes I literally go to other dimensions and it is very different and so much better
    it really takes some practice though to be able to navigate through so dont just give up or listen to people who have tried it a few times just to trip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12