Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1536 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

time for my second love.. morning glory-blue

i dont do it very often maybe 1 or 2 times a year.. not as good as lsd but not like shrooms kinda upbeat like a happy tune in your head that you dont know what melody is playing but its kinda cool:dance:

and before anyone panics.. i have about two pounds of the seeds that are clean!! no bug spray or any of that crap.. and i have a bunch of bud to help with the nausa (sp?). ahhhh starting to loose grip on reality...like a heavy burdon lifted..
    well im off to my own world.. if anyone replys to this i will try to pop back into this reality and respond.
    tonights dose

ten grams
    eat the roach Reviewed by eat the roach on . time for my second love.. morning glory-blue i dont do it very often maybe 1 or 2 times a year.. not as good as lsd but not like shrooms kinda upbeat like a happy tune in your head that you dont know what melody is playing but its kinda cool:dance: and before anyone panics.. i have about two pounds of the seeds that are clean!! no bug spray or any of that crap.. and i have a bunch of bud to help with the nausa (sp?). ahhhh starting to loose grip on reality...like a heavy burdon lifted.. well im off to my own world.. if anyone Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

good god ten grams. lucy in the sky with diamonds.

i did 15 grams

Quote Originally Posted by Marijuanaehh09
    i did 15 grams
    Right. And five belladona berries ... you're full of it.

YES!
    that was fun.. my " trip " lasted about 7 hours.. i was up and wired untill 5 am
    i enjoyed the running of shapes and coulors. i feel pretty good today no hangover or any of that crap. but it did take 2 expressos to get me going though!
    i would suggest to eat the seeds when they are powdered and wash down with a bunch of pop and about 20 minutes later you feel it creeping on..
    but the seeds arnt for everybody, sometimes when they start to work you may have gas cramps, back cramps and upset tummy.. but smoke weed before the seeds and after and its not so bad. and what little bit of cramping i have its really not that bad, it only lasts about 5-10 min then afterward i just feel numb and happy

well its almost 4:20 here, so i have a appointment with MR. Bong

fuckin idiot why would i lie about that lool stupid fucker

Quote Originally Posted by eat the roach
    YES!
    that was fun.. my " trip " lasted about 7 hours.. i was up and wired untill 5 am
    i enjoyed the running of shapes and coulors. i feel pretty good today no hangover or any of that crap. but it did take 2 expressos to get me going though!
    i would suggest to eat the seeds when they are powdered and wash down with a bunch of pop and about 20 minutes later you feel it creeping on..
    but the seeds arnt for everybody, sometimes when they start to work you may have gas cramps, back cramps and upset tummy.. but smoke weed before the seeds and after and its not so bad. and what little bit of cramping i have its really not that bad, it only lasts about 5-10 min then afterward i just feel numb and happy

well its almost 4:20 here, so i have a appointment with MR. Bong
    sounds amazing