Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1590 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cocaine Use?

I was wondering what this picture looks like to you guys? I see a razor blade and some white substance on the bottom left of the blue thing, a cig in the middle, envolope or peice of paper on the top left, .357 magnum top right, a spoon with what appears to be a white substance on it ontop of something metal......Do all signs point to cocaine to you guys?

P.S. Found this an an old photoalbum my dad had.
    Alive Reviewed by Alive on . Cocaine Use? I was wondering what this picture looks like to you guys? I see a razor blade and some white substance on the bottom left of the blue thing, a cig in the middle, envolope or peice of paper on the top left, .357 magnum top right, a spoon with what appears to be a white substance on it ontop of something metal......Do all signs point to cocaine to you guys? P.S. Found this an an old photoalbum my dad had. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Cocaine Use?

yep,

reminds me of when I was nineteen

Cocaine Use?

except i was messin with a 38 special revolver

Cocaine Use?

Lol nice pic. But maybe your dad was a dealer :O

Cocaine Use?

That would be awkward lol, he lied to me! like a month ago in the car we were discussing there people smoking out of a pipe in the car infront of us and I asked him if hes ever tried anything and he said he tried pot once and didnt like it!!! -_-

Cocaine Use?

cause aparently he liked hte powerder.

Cocaine Use?

he put that picture in a photo album. Hahahaa LoL
    why didn't he hide it?
    I would have thrown that pic away, or carefully hid it.

Cocaine Use?

I don't know lol I was looking at my hair in the mirror in their bedroom cause my mom was in the bathroom and when I opened the closet where the mirror was I saw the edge of the album inbetween so clothes, all the other pics except this one were of his guns, fishing, hunting, the usual.

edit: I realized that white tube thing probably isnt a cig but something to snort it with???

Cocaine Use?

My friend, that's 100% cocaine and cocain accessories.

Or baking soda.

Cocaine Use?

that's wild, i would freak out if i found that picture in my dad's stuff, but still be very amused. hold onto it and confront him about it in a few years...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast