Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1491 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Mushrooms

What kind of P.Cubensis mushies should i grow? I was thinking maybe B+ or Amazon but i would like your imput to what grows the best or if there is any difference, by the way if you didn't guess this is my first time. I will be ordering from sporestore.com , also if anyone has ordered from here i would like to know the time it takes to arrive and how good the product is. Any intelligent imput would be greatly appriciated and any growing tips are nice too!

If you could spare the time and you know how to grow well IM me at Sobored314
    Smokin EnDo Reviewed by Smokin EnDo on . Mushrooms What kind of P.Cubensis mushies should i grow? I was thinking maybe B+ or Amazon but i would like your imput to what grows the best or if there is any difference, by the way if you didn't guess this is my first time. I will be ordering from sporestore.com , also if anyone has ordered from here i would like to know the time it takes to arrive and how good the product is. Any intelligent imput would be greatly appriciated and any growing tips are nice too! If you could spare the time and you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Mushrooms

Try to get ahold of the gulf coast strain,they are the most hardy,and they fruit profusly.I've personally grown them.I've had them growing outdoors in 45degree weather,no shit.They can take extrems temp changes.I never grew indoors though.I lived in the gulf coast of florida,and I used to bring back the manure that I found the cubes out of.I have found them fruiting in february where the temps still get freezing.Well,give em a try,because you can't go wrong with them.PEACE

Mushrooms

B+'s are a great first time shroom,

I personally have a batch of Puerto Ricans, Australian, and Short stemmed Cambodians comning from Canada. I too am fairly new to shroom cultivation but am lucky to have made a friend who grows on a industrial scale (get this...for the 'fun of growing only' (he burns his harvests of 1-3 pounds of cubes!! breaks your heart doesn't it!! :P).
    He also owns a shroom cultivation supply business...so i couldn't be much luckier in having a goooood tutor :P. If anyone would like to learn a lot more from a shroom yoda such as him...feel free to PM me, I'll see what i can arrange.
    NOTE
    This is not an invitation to ask for, swap, or buy spores though as this is obviously against Cannabis.com rules. Fantastic practical Knowledge and advice is plentyful, and at the best price..FREE

Good luck and enjoy your fruit!

Fingers