Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Most 2c-i you've done? Share with us...

Last night I overcame my feelings of doubt and swallowed a magical 50mg of this wonderful shit...best trip yet, took away all my worries...next time I want to jump it to 70...definately recommend higher dosages than erowid will mention (they're worth it) :rasta:

So, what's the most you've done and what did you think?
    Nexus07083 Reviewed by Nexus07083 on . Most 2c-i you've done? Share with us... Last night I overcame my feelings of doubt and swallowed a magical 50mg of this wonderful shit...best trip yet, took away all my worries...next time I want to jump it to 70...definately recommend higher dosages than erowid will mention (they're worth it) :rasta: So, what's the most you've done and what did you think? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i did something around 50 mg, and it was GREAT! I know what you mean.

i was seeing so much shit.

i thought it was raining blood, but not in a scary way, it was actually really really calming, and i don't know why that is. I also saw all kinds of pink dots on the floor, and they looked like little pieces of pink plaster.

i also saw people's faces droop and melt when i was on it

Did I say 50...well now it's 70...holy shit this shit is good...i'm gonna work my way higher each time...i wonder what my next experience (90) will be like

I just don't understand erowid...they fucked up...they only have dosing information up to 30...some of my friends don't feel SHIT with 30...erowid needs to readjust their facts with the dosing because a "strong dose" goes alot higher than 30

I remember the highest I did was 40mg........

man it was a daisy......it's too bad I can't remember any of it, since I'm on LSD>
    Happiness only real when shared

well how much do u need if u snort it and how long does it last and what are the effects like ?

I wanna try!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timmyrecordz
    well how much do u need if u snort it and how long does it last and what are the effects like ?
    Snorting is a waste because alot of the powder is fluffy and get's caught up in your shit so don't bother. Just eat it...and how much is up to you...I can have alot of fun with 25 or I can trip nut sacks on 70