Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Long Lost Ones, LOL.. :D

Hey All,

Long time no see. How all is well. My computer broke, and this is the 1st time ive been able 2 write. Peace Out.

GL
    Green Love Reviewed by Green Love on . Hello Long Lost Ones, LOL.. :D Hey All, Long time no see. How all is well. My computer broke, and this is the 1st time ive been able 2 write. Peace Out. GL Rating: 5
    \"Today, maybe a good day, but tomorrow might be a better day.\"

\"You know your happy when you pitch a tent in the morning.\"

2.   Advertisements

Hi GL,

It's good to have you back .... the Cafe has been pretty quiet lately. feel free to make some noise.

DD

OK Iā??m here you can start the party now.

Yeah it has been very very quite in here. Whatever. Hope you all are doing well. Iā??m on day one of a self induced dry out. I got an internship yesterday and I have to report in on the 26th for my first day. I got an e-mail telling me I had to report to HR on my first day to get a badge and fill out some ā??paperwork.ā? Iā??m a fucking intern surely they wouldnā??t send me for a drug test. What do you guys think? Do you think they will? The internship is with a major TV media communications organization. Anyway, I got 20 days as of yesterday. Is 20 days enough time to piss clean?

So thatā??s whatā??s happening with me.

Your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by likemclever

Yeah it has been very very quite in here. Whatever. Hope you all are doing well. Iā??m on day one of a self induced dry out. I got an internship yesterday and I have to report in on the 26th for my first day. I got an e-mail telling me I had to report to HR on my first day to get a badge and fill out some ā??paperwork.ā? Iā??m a fucking intern surely they wouldnā??t send me for a drug test. What do you guys think? Do you think they will? The internship is with a major TV media communications organization. Anyway, I got 20 days as of yesterday. Is 20 days enough time to piss clean?

Your turn.
    ... Isn't most testing done pre-employment? It sounds like they sent you directly to day 1 employment. I don't think HR would put piss testing after finalizing all the other gobs of stuff... Anyway, congrats on the internship:thumbsup:
    Those are my principles. If you don\'t like them I have others. -Groucho Marx

Your turn.

likem ... Believe it or not, my company tests their summer interns. On the other hand, I agree with greymatter that I would think that the testing would be done before the first day.

So I'm not sure what to think. I'd probably stay clean for 20 days and then dilute just for added confidence. Of course, I never have taken a drug test, so I'm not the best guy for advice.

Thanks Graymatter/ Donnie

This is just crazy. Donā??t they realize Iā??m in fucking COLLAGE. Thatā??s a bit like testing a whore for a venereal disease, why bother.

I donā??t know fellaā??s every time I hear ā??you need to report to HRā? my ass puckers a bit. It either means your being hired, fired, or drug tested and IMO those are shitty odds.

I donā??t see how they get away with it civil liberties and all. They drug test at Wal-Mart for fucks sake. Iā??d need to smoke a quarter a week just to keep from blowing my head off if I worked at Wal-Mart.

Donnie by dilute do you mean drink a bunch of water?

Thanks guys

likem

Thanks Graymatter/ Donnie

Donnie by dilute do you mean drink a bunch of water?

likem
    Not quite, likem, as the testers can detect watered down urine which may require a retest. The speciman must have specific gravity and color (not all clear) . A combination of water and B vitamins during the hours before the test apparently is the ticket.

Spend some time in the drug testing forum. There use to be this testing GURU, IamN2Pot who knew everything about passing a test. Here is a link to his dilution thread:

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=1147

It's a little complex, but you will understand the basic principles behind it. I've never tried this method, but it seems logical, and I would do it if I had to.
    Some people in this forum swear by drinking expensive cleansing drinks, but they too are a combination of large amounts of water and weighting/coloring agents.

The other thing that I would suggest is to get a home testing kit, and see where you stand a few days before .... if you're good, you may not need the dilution.

Here is another interesting thread ...

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthrea...hlight=brandon

I actually don't think that you're gonna have a problem, but you need to be as cautious as possible.

Yes, better to be safe...

I no longer pee for employment; I pee for enjoyment... which pretty much makes me, well... weird :smokin:

Have a happy!
    Those are my principles. If you don\'t like them I have others. -Groucho Marx

Here is a recent dilution thead that isn't overly complex and hits a home run IMO.

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=68625

Thanks guys

Yeah Donnie Iā??ve been spending some time rooting around for a magic bullet and looking in the forums. Thank you for the links Iā??ll make good use of them and yes I plan on getting some of those testing strips.

Thank you both

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast