Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1534 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Shrooms, weights.

Hey I used to to shrooms back in the good days when they were legal and it was simple I just buy me a box for a fiver(UK) and I'm sorted.

But now they're done by weight and they're sometimes dried ans stuff and I don't have a clue how much to buy (and or take if theyr dried) cos I always had them fresh so could someone just clue me up on weights of dried and fresh shrooms and If you know, UK prices. I'm assuming its like 3 times more now its class A but I don't wanna get conned.

Thanks In Advance
    ukmonkey Reviewed by ukmonkey on . Shrooms, weights. Hey I used to to shrooms back in the good days when they were legal and it was simple I just buy me a box for a fiver(UK) and I'm sorted. But now they're done by weight and they're sometimes dried ans stuff and I don't have a clue how much to buy (and or take if theyr dried) cos I always had them fresh so could someone just clue me up on weights of dried and fresh shrooms and If you know, UK prices. I'm assuming its like 3 times more now its class A but I don't wanna get conned. Thanks In Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Shrooms, weights.

typically an 1/8 is 5 grams, 4 grams of shit and 1 gram bag. it takes at the least 2 grams to get twisted on shrooms. so buy an eighth. eighths are supposed to cost around 20-30 bucks, according to who you know. And I'm not sure if this is right or not but try not to buy fresh shrooms mainly cause there twice as heavy as dry shrooms and it takes more to get twisted on fresh shrooms in contrast to dry ones but most of all, eat some shrooms and have a good time!

Shrooms, weights.

1/8- 3.5 GRAMS
    1/4- 7 GRAMS
    1/2-14 GRAMS
    O- 28 GRAMS

BUY and eighth--take around 2 grams and ull be realllll happyy

Shrooms, weights.

happyyyyyyyyy

Shrooms, weights.

Quote Originally Posted by toke it up 420
    1/8- 3.5 GRAMS
    1/4- 7 GRAMS
    1/2-14 GRAMS
    O- 28 GRAMS

BUY and eighth--take around 2 grams and ull be realllll happyy
    i think he meant fresh vs dried though. 1/8=5 grams wet.

Shrooms, weights.

yes but fresh shrooms compared to dry ones, fresh ones weigh twice as much as dry ones.

Shrooms, weights.

the answer to all your questions

Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator

Shrooms, weights.

Cheers for the info so I tried the calculator, say I want level three trip, dried cubensis thats 2.38 grams. How much should that cost?

Me and 3 other mates wanna do shrooms again so anyone know how much it was cost to get the 4 of us tripping off our heads in London?

Shrooms, weights.

you need at least to eat 2 grams of shrooms on an empty stomach to get twisted. get a quarter and split that 3 ways