Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1519 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My First Grow Journal!!

Hey Guys,

This is going to be my first grow journal. I will update everyone with stuff. I dont have any pics, but Ill get some soon. After a month of growing, I just gave my plants some fish emulsion. I saw atleast 12-15 leaves, but some were yellow, Im guessing this is because I didnt give it any nutrients. Hopefully the fish emulsion will work. I got a soil kit test, and Im going to test it after a few days of the fish emlusion doing some work to it. If you guys have ideas, anything else i should do, let me know!! thanks
    pkash Reviewed by pkash on . My First Grow Journal!! Hey Guys, This is going to be my first grow journal. I will update everyone with stuff. I dont have any pics, but Ill get some soon. After a month of growing, I just gave my plants some fish emulsion. I saw atleast 12-15 leaves, but some were yellow, Im guessing this is because I didnt give it any nutrients. Hopefully the fish emulsion will work. I got a soil kit test, and Im going to test it after a few days of the fish emlusion doing some work to it. If you guys have ideas, anything else i Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My First Grow Journal!!

If anything check the ph every time you water and maybe get a better veg nute mix.
    Like Pure Blend Pro Grow.
    Or Grow Big.

My First Grow Journal!!

Hey Guys,

Just an update, Checked out the plants today. Doin pretty good. 2 things.. 1 thing, one of them is kinda starting to fall over, I think I should put a stick or something to hold it up? Also, I just purchased a moisture meter, when should I water? When it is Dry or Moist. My meter has like many numbers.

My First Grow Journal!!

Quote Originally Posted by pkash
    Hey Guys,

Just an update, Checked out the plants today. Doin pretty good. 2 things.. 1 thing, one of them is kinda starting to fall over, I think I should put a stick or something to hold it up? Also, I just purchased a moisture meter, when should I water? When it is Dry or Moist. My meter has like many numbers.
    The moisture meter will help alot. I always watered when the soil is dry down to one inch, or i'll weigh out the pots by hand to get a feel of when its watered and when its dry soil needed for water. Good luck and keep us posted

My First Grow Journal!!

Sauce, Yeah I want to know though on the meter, should I water when it says Moist, or Dry. Becuase right now they are at moist. There is a Dry, Moist, and WEt.

My First Grow Journal!!

Hey Guys, Here is an update with my grow. This was taking with my cell phone. So It might not be the best pic, Ill get my digital camera later. Check it out and leave some feedback.

My First Grow Journal!!

:rasta: the bottom pic looks nice

My First Grow Journal!!

What you guys think? ANything I need to fix or its going good? Let me knoww!

My First Grow Journal!!

They are looking good, but it may be because its quite shady but are your leaves a little wilted/floppy? possibly you may have slightly over watered them....shouldnt worry to much though mate, they look as though they are doin well , what strain you growing mate?

My First Grow Journal!!

It is called Magic Bud Paradise Seeds. I think a mix of indica and sativa. What you guys think? I hope there females..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast