Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1351 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Coke?

Coke quality is shocking these days. I've tried it probably a dozen times but to be honest, much prefer E - its does everything coke does and SO much more AND is a fraction of the price AND longer lasting

If you really want to go with the coke though, I'd say 0.5-1g for the night

2.   Advertisements

Coke?

now now, he asked for *coke* advice.

My advice, once this 3 g's are gone, I'd steer clear. Soon you come to realize the highs aren't nearly the same if you do it more and more. However, it's great for every now and then.

I'd say probably a little less than a half g each for first timers. But if it's good coke, do as much as you want for all I care, it's all about what you want to feel and how much. Anymore than a half g will make you go silent and just sit there with a numb face and sad thoughts after a while though.

From what you said, the coke sounds decent, so I'd stick with a half g each and you guys should have a good time. Be safe and know your own limits!

Coke?

anyway around .5 gram lines are good

Coke?

Ya i've done E and it was pretty amazing...we are just curious about what coke feels like... ill probs just start off with one toothpic sized line and wait for 20 mins....see what happens and then do more if i want....so is the feeling you get like E????

Coke?

It's like E in that it makes you uppy and euphoric and makes you want to talk. But coke is def. a different buzz...it makes you feel strong and confident. It doesn't quite have the empathetic buzz that E has.

AND one line is def not enough...you'll be wondering where the buzz is. Try one in each nostril, wait a minute then do another set in each nostril THEN see what you feel. Don't worry that won't be enough to OD or anything.

Coke?

Personally I would never touch coke and I don't recommend anyone do it..even if its just once. It's a dealdy addictive stimulant and man made. I mean, just look at Rick James! Although I revere the cocoa plant, the cocaine extract is bad.

Just smoke some good weed and you'll be fine. There's no need for man made products to reproduce what nature has already given you to enjoy...WEED!!

"Cocaines a hell of a drug!" - Rick James

Coke?

^I understand where you're comming from I guess, though I believe calling it a 'deadly addictive stimulant' is a trifle sensationalistic. Virtually all of the cocaine on the street was synthesized by the erythroxylum coca and no man. The cocaine of the streets may be significantly more concentrated and thus potentially toxic at high doses but it was merely extracted by man.

There's no need for man made products to reproduce what nature has already given you to enjoy...WEED!!
    The effects of cocaine are nothing like cannabis, I do not believe cocaine was intended to mock marijuana.

Coke?

you have 3 grams for 4 people so thats .75 grams each. Do a line in each nostril wait like a little then do 2 more lines. Then if you feel good wait till you start to comedown and repeat the process. If the 4 lines isnt enough just do more it takes about 3.5 grams to the face to OD so you have nothing to worry bout with only .75 for yourself
    Disclaimer: Any post I make is 100% true. I use illegal substances such as marijuana and definetly condone and recommend such usage. Happy toking!!! :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Coke?

20 units, so thick it'll barely draw up.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

Coke?

Quote Originally Posted by Go.Ask.Alice
    Ya i've done E and it was pretty amazing...we are just curious about what coke feels like... ill probs just start off with one toothpic sized line and wait for 20 mins....see what happens and then do more if i want....so is the feeling you get like E????
    No. Coke lasts nowhere near as long as E, you just feel a bit more confident and energetic, but you get that anyway with E.
    I wouldnt ever buy coke, I think its a waste of money when there are better drugs out there and its so expensive, plus your sniff sniff sniffling all night and that nasty taste trickling down the back of your throat.

And the major downside - you always want more and more.
    Probably no matter how much coke you buy, you'll do it all
    And still want more.

For the experience, go ahead and do it, but if you've already done E, it isnt half as much fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast