Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

DMT

DMT

I'm thinking of doing a phaliris grass extraction and was wondering if anyone had any warning before doing so??

Also I'm ordering a few ounces of auyhuasca vine anyone have good recipies for it?? Or should I just chop up the vine and tea it up?
    gotuve Reviewed by gotuve on . DMT I'm thinking of doing a phaliris grass extraction and was wondering if anyone had any warning before doing so?? Also I'm ordering a few ounces of auyhuasca vine anyone have good recipies for it?? Or should I just chop up the vine and tea it up? Rating: 5
    Everything posted under this name Gotuve image,post,blog,etc.. is purely fictional and/or false and shall be held as such, leaving it null and void as evidence in any court of law.

2.   Advertisements

DMT

ummm well I never done dmt but I heard a hell of alot about it... it will be the strongest thing you ever did and when smoked the main part lasts like 5 minutes which tends to seem like a eternity and after that you tend to be really fucked up probably still above the most fucked you ever been only this will seem like nothing because you where just so fucked up...don't struggle and don't try to put the trip where you want it...let it move you if you try to fight it then you will find out you can't... thats your warning and besides that I guess its one of the safest drugs physically

DMT

As for the ahuayaskcarada I'm pretty sure you need to take the stuff with a Harmala alkaloid such as syrian rue.

DMT

your better off doing a mimosa extraction
    phalaris is harder and theres a lot less alks

DMT

be careful, the hallucinations are a lot more sudden than with mushrooms or acid, and ive heard that with ayahuasca, you have to take more dmt, around 300 mgs, as opposed to smoking it which only takes around 40 mgs, ive also heard that ayahuasca can be just as intense as smoking it, just less speedy. and it lasts for a good 4-6 hours. i dont know how experienced you are, but be careful. you definitely have to be able to let go, and just be an observer, kind of like a scientist experimenting with stuff.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook