Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you were stranded on an island..

If you were stranded on an island and had the choice of having 2 drugs there the whole time, what 2 drugs would you use ? AND if you had the choice of having any female there, who would you have there ?

Mine would be:

1:PURE MDMA or Shrooms, dont know which one
    2: Pot ( Duh )
    timmyrecordz Reviewed by timmyrecordz on . If you were stranded on an island.. If you were stranded on an island and had the choice of having 2 drugs there the whole time, what 2 drugs would you use ? AND if you had the choice of having any female there, who would you have there ? Mine would be: 1:PURE MDMA or Shrooms, dont know which one 2: Pot ( Duh ) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Herb (a good sativa/indica mix growing plentifully, with good growing conditions, would be ideal) and acid, I guess... Man, if I had nothing to do on a deserted island but blaze and trip I bet I'd go insane pretty quickly.

yeah I suppose if I were stranded, I'd take like a 10-strip and see what happens. I wouldn't mind going insane if I was stuck on an island all day. How big is this island? If it's one of those tiny ones, fuck all I would be doing would be sitting under a coconut tree all day.

okay if you were stranded on an island, one the size as the movie on cast away, you had your choice of one female to accompany you the entire time, and 2 drugs to have for THE ENTIRE TIME, what would you choose ?

Mushrooms and Salvia

Or DMT and Salvia

I'm not sure which... and for the girl... it would to be a hot girl. One with nice tits and a nice behind... and most importently, a nice face... no uglies.

And the island from Cast Away? Nah... Blue Lagoon... the chick from the flick would have to be there as well.

indeed

Ok,I would take a big bag of weed,packed with seeds.Why would you want a bag of weed packed with seeds you ask?I would grow the seeds of course.You would eventually run out of smoke,so you gotta grow some of your own.Hell,you are gonna spend the rest of your life there,hehe.I would also take a big barrel of yeast,so I can pick some of the native fruits,and make wine,well I would try to anyway.You gotta plan ahead.You need to maintain your herbs and brew,so you will nevr run out.Well the yeast maybe,but not the herbz.Id have to take Jenna Malone on that Island with me as well,she's a hot lil number.I beleive I would truely be a happy man.PEACE

pot and heroin. one for good moods, epreciation of the world around me and natural sounds and such, and appreciation of food and calming for upset stomach, helps for digestion. and the other fro an amazing rush (which i don't recommend to anyone to experience) and complete comfortablness and to keep warm both for relaxation.

Let's see ... two drugs and a girl?

Pot, shrooms, and my drop dead gorgeous girlfriend (who happens to be a freak in bed ... in the good way)

hmmmm,
    pot, shrooms and notrightquite's girlfriend

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast