Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1301 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I'm dexxing tonite baby!!! Del can't stop me. Hahahahahahahahaw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextromethorphan
    BobBong, it is obvious that you really don't know that much about dextromethorphan, so why don't you just keep your misinformed comments to yourself.
    I haven't used it myself, and i'm not telling people to not do it. I'm not like that. I'm simply saying.. that abusing this.. WILL have repercussions on your body and mind..

The abuse of anything can be bad for you.. the key word there is "abuse". DXM if abused... can be VERY harmful to your body.. just the like the abuse of alcohol will destroy your liver or the abuse of mdma can KILL you...to argue any other way is just utter nonsense.. we're not here to promote the abuse or use of these drugs.. we are here to educate on the matters that surround these drugs.
    We will not be responsible for creating the next generation of uneducated, biased drug ABUSERS.

a·buse
    1. To use wrongly or improperly; misuse: abuse alcohol; abuse a privilege.
    2. To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.

Simply understand what it is you're doing and what the possible outcomes can be..and you will not stop me from telling this to people.

:thumbsup:

Abusing virtually anything will have repercussions on your mind and body.

??We will not be responsible for creating the next generation of uneducated, biased drug ABUSERS.?

So is that why you??re shutting down the ??Other Psychotropics? section?

I think that this site serves great educational purposes and healthy discussions occur here where very valuable information is presented. It is the lack of knowledge that makes for bad decisions. This is like White??s inner struggle about making the ??DXM FAQ? ?? of course it is going to serve as a guide for people who already want to do the drug, but it also will educate them enough so that they, say, don??t go off and buy the wrong kind of cough syrup and kill themselves. I think in the end having this information public saves lives.

4.   Advertisements

Dexing is a weird high thats all I gotta say, also Ive never hallucinated on it.

IMO over the counter trips are dumb. There are sooo many safer and better options ie. shrooms, acid, morning glory, salvia...... DXM and CCC are man made chemicals that have medically been proven to be harmful to your body. Stick to something natural go by some shrooms or something for a cleaner trip rather then the dissassociative mind fucked state that DXM can bring
    Disclaimer: Any post I make is 100% true. I use illegal substances such as marijuana and definetly condone and recommend such usage. Happy toking!!! :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

DXM = bad

before you go and tell me to go take some before i say things, i've tried it once before. Yes that shit will fuck you up, but it will also fuck your body up...

i agree, i tried dxm once and it wasnt a fun trip at all except the last like 20 mitneus but i felt so shitty afterwards and i threw up twice after i swallowed 20 goddamn gell pills

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234