Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1440 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LEGAL BUD

ya its crazy that its legal, it def fucks you up more then the OG MJ, and fuck its still illegal

2.   Advertisements

LEGAL BUD

SO WHAT U SMOKE IT LIKE REGULAR SHIT OR WHAT?

LEGAL BUD

ya, i guess the best combo with it, is a water bong with a metal bowl...most shopsd actually usually have little water bongs with metal bowls locatec close to the salvia, cause apparntly it works the best, but ya you hit it, and hold the hit in as long as you can, around 30 seconds, blow out,. then if it works for you like it did for us, my buddy hit it, then my othe rbuddy, by the time i hit it the first two were laughin, after i hit it started laughin cuz they were, we all got really really hot and theres a force that just pulls your body/mind down...i felt like i was being pushed into the chair i was in, then i got reall cold. its fun

LEGAL BUD

thanks smoking dope...ima go try that shit right now...since its legal here in cali

LEGAL BUD

hey is sage same as salvia?

LEGAL BUD

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    It's manufactored to make money, doh. I've tried some of it. Most of it is shit, but there was this stuff called somethin' haze that made me feel relaxed. It's nothing like lady jane though. Nothin' at 'tall.
    yeah i tried something like that it only got me relaxed
    yep im mexican :rasta: imp: :dance: :smokin:

LEGAL BUD

Yea, here's the thing with "fake pot", they're nothing but a bunch of random weeds glued together to look like bud and sprayed with shit that you can get at an herbal shop. If you're needing something harmless to help you mellow out (not get stoned), then go to your local herb shop and ask around for the effects you want like relaxation or whatnot and you'll end up getting the same shit they sell as fake pot for a lot less $$. You'll avoid a nasty headache from smoking some nasty shit and save a buck :thumbsup:
    [align=center]I was gone for a while and now I\'m back. :jointsmile: [/align]

LEGAL BUD

Slavia is great, and is actualy becoming illegal around the world.

=(

LEGAL BUD

Buy Salvia Extract (I would recommend 10x for your first few times so you can get used to it). The best way to do it is pack a bowl of the stuff (It's like a dark green, almost black moistish powder) and take like 5 of the biggest hits of the stuff that you can stand and then carefully set your bong down and go to another world for about 20 mins. I opened my Third Eye for the first time when I was on 'cid and salvia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12