Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Any Religious potheads out there?

To me, it is a very small thing that I may be examined by you or any human court; in fact, I do not even examine myself, yet I am not by this acquitted: the one who examines me is the Lord. Therefore brethren, do not go on passing judgment before the time of Christ, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in darkness and disclose the hidden motives of men's hearts: then each man's praise or discipline will come to him from the Lord. For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not receive? You received and yet you boast as if you didn't receive. All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me but I will not be mastered by any thing. Through your knowledge he who is weak in spirit is ruined, the brother for whose sake Christ died. And so, by sinning against the brethren and wounding their conscience when it is weak, you sin against Christ. The apostle Paul, formerly Saul of Tarsus, the persecutor. Circa A.D. 51

@ BravelittleToaster You are already made righteous according to The Father! Your sins are already paid for with his blood. In bible study we talk about if smoking is sinful nature..The Word (bible) does make reference to putting toxins and poisons in your Temple (intaking Carbon Monoxide)(the place where the Holy Spirit resides) as sinful...However Speaking with a pastor She informed me that ganja itself is not sinful. Infact its medicinal (obviously) and nothing more or less than corn, potatoes, and anything else we grow from this earth. So if ur consuming ganja via Vapor or edible then ur not harming ur body...But Blunts...and even papers...cud have a toxic effect..thus ur harming ur temple..But vapors are best for us anyways... And do not Idol green. Dont put it before Him and other impt aspects (work, school, family )BUT IF U FEEL CONDEMED BY SMOKING...THEN THAT IS UR SPIRIT TELLING U TO STOP OR PULL BACK A LIL BIT...LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT FOLLOW IT...BUT ABOVE ALL JUST PRAY AND ASK THE MOST HIGH FOR ANSWERS!! PEACE LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!

I am what I am and do believe, but the final call is up to God.

Marijuana and the Bible

What Does the Bible Say About Herbs?

If your friend is making you feel bad, tell him, and ask that he stop. WWJD

Did you know that the first bibles were made from hemp? My adoptive parents are pastors and they despised the fact that I smoked weed. but recently i have been exposing them to the truth and they seem A LOT more chilled out now My biological mother on the other hand is also heavy christian and she smokes much more than me and even grows. She believes it brings her closer to God. I myself am not christian per say buy I am a spiritualist and incorporate everything into my life and I just think weed heightens that feeling of oneness

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789