Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Any Religious potheads out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Delta9
    See thats why you should never vote catholic.
    Christians are the ones who zelously support anti-drug crusades. Not to say I support drug addiction, but I also believe in freedom.
    Well, I know who won't support me if I run for president!

Quote Originally Posted by brave little toaster
    ive recently been confronted by a church friend/mentor about smoking the ganj. He was blasting (not in anger) me with reasons about how its addicting but I thwarted that attack. He then went off about it harming a relationship with god. I grew up in the church and dont go anymore but i still live a postitive lifetyle, besides weed because I dont think weed is bad. I just could use some advice if there are any christian potheads and if they exist.
    Take heart Brave Little Toaster, you aren't alone out here. :thumbsup:

There are other Christians out here and most likely the ones you'll talk to here won't be as afflicted with plank-eye (See Luke 6:37-49) as your friend.

My personal relationship with the Lord is doing fine and I smoke (except at the moment being as I'm out). In Genesis 1:29, it is very clear that God gave us ALL seed bearing plants. It wasn't until the 30's that man decided it was bad. But God hasn't changed His mind.
    Then God said, â??Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earthâ?; and it was so.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pastor420
    Take heart Brave Little Toaster, you aren't alone out here. :thumbsup:

There are other Christians out here and most likely the ones you'll talk to here won't be as afflicted with plank-eye (See Luke 6:37-49) as your friend.

My personal relationship with the Lord is doing fine and I smoke (except at the moment being as I'm out). In Genesis 1:29, it is very clear that God gave us ALL seed bearing plants. It wasn't until the 30's that man decided it was bad. But God hasn't changed His mind.
    I've never read a reply so slow in my life. Damn, Simpsons!

I have been told its becuase when we take drugs or drink it allows evil spirits to manipulate and control us..also that we contribute to the deaths of people that die because of our wants and needs..ie..their blood is on our hands. I used to tell my pastor I didn't buy and I rebuked the evil when I did enjoy...he still told me I was sinning..but after I "helped" his wife..hypocrisy again about the plant.
    [SIZE=\"2\"][/SIZE]

If Tyranny & Oppression come to this land,it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

James Madison 4th U.S. President (1751-1836)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbay
    I have been told its becuase when we take drugs or drink it allows evil spirits to manipulate and control us..also that we contribute to the deaths of people that die because of our wants and needs..ie..their blood is on our hands.
    As with any drug, if nothing is wrong with you, then it can only harm. That's what drugs do. Drugs are meant to correct a problem, but, if there's no problem, why fix it?

Evil spirits have been shown, and it's long been known, that they kill brain-cells.

Hell may very well be on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbay
    I have been told its becuase when we take drugs or drink it allows evil spirits to manipulate and control us..also that we contribute to the deaths of people that die because of our wants and needs..ie..their blood is on our hands. I used to tell my pastor I didn't buy and I rebuked the evil when I did enjoy...he still told me I was sinning..but after I "helped" his wife..hypocrisy again about the plant.

Shelbay, What a thoughtful reply, I didn't understand exactly what you ment toward the end, something about helping his wife.

Guys, its' easy to put our views on someone else, just as this preacher has.
    The bulk offered here is the same flavor.

We think strongly about something and in our narcesism, hay, one size fits all.
    Toaster, is making an honest spiritual inquirely, about something that I delt with for years.

I wouldn't say that I know exactly where he is, with this concern, but I now what street hes' on.

I'm tired It's late.

I'd like to come back here tomarrow

Gods a wanker fuck him! I had an argument with him the other day when I was stoned...

Quote Originally Posted by daima
    According to God cannabis is good.

"I made ALL the seed bearing herbs and saw that this was good"
    -God

"NOTHING i made shall be neglected if it is to be recieved with thansgivings"
    -God

"It isnt what a man puts in his mouth that makes him unclean, but that which comes out of his mouth makes him unclean"
    -Jesus

"Use my seeded herbs to heal man and to help heal nations"

-God

A Christian belief is that God cant make a mistake, therefore those christians who call Gods plants a mistake cant be right.
    As a matter of fact, the "prohibitionist" who use God to justify thier behavior, are addressed in Mathew....."In later times....some shall speak in hypocrisy...commanding that thou(you and me) should abstain(not use) from using that which i created". Key word? Hypocrisy.

Ahhhh i see........here's what must of happened...........On the eight day God was resting and looking down at all of his wonderful work when he had realised that he left all of that Cannabis down there, and he said, "Shit!!!! i left all of that Cannabis down there and now people are going to think i want them to use it. I better create republicans and democrats to correct my mistake"

dai*ma:stoned:
    An Atheist prayer i would like to share...."Dear God...please protect me from your followers"

wow. Im literally dumb founded right now. :thumbsup:

wow me too man that's why i love daima!
    Quote Originally Posted by veggii
    as there are no pms on this website
    The earth is my bible, the harvest, my Christ. God is the life within me and all things outside me.

Sin can be defined as something that seperates us from God. Smoking Marijuana can only be considered a sin if it somehow does this which it dosnt. God made it...why not show your love for God and toke on.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast