Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Price of CSNY concert

Hi all.

I was checking out the summer concert options, and Crosby, Stills , Nash and Young seems like it would be a good show. So I log into TicketMaster and find that the prices are $200 / $100 for covered seating (not including the $22 convenience charge). The $200 seats aren't VIP, they even extend into the rear covered sections !!!

So I'm just venting ..... and I know it's been a long time since I saw Aerosmith for a $5 general admission .... but is this just CRAZY ???

Of course, if it's a nice night, I can go up and sit on the lawn (and not see anything) for $35 bucks .... that's where the cool prople are anyway.
    DonnieDarko Reviewed by DonnieDarko on . Price of CSNY concert Hi all. I was checking out the summer concert options, and Crosby, Stills , Nash and Young seems like it would be a good show. So I log into TicketMaster and find that the prices are $200 / $100 for covered seating (not including the $22 convenience charge). The $200 seats aren't VIP, they even extend into the rear covered sections !!! So I'm just venting ..... and I know it's been a long time since I saw Aerosmith for a $5 general admission .... but is this just CRAZY ??? Of course, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Price of CSNY concert

Sit in the lawn section, provided it doesn't rain the accoustics will be better... and you can spread out!:dance:
    Those are my principles. If you don\'t like them I have others. -Groucho Marx

Price of CSNY concert

Yeah Donnie itâ??s a damn shame a lot of the old goodies are going out that way. i.e. Rolling Stones

Price of CSNY concert

Quote Originally Posted by graymatter
    Sit in the lawn section, provided it doesn't rain the accoustics will be better... and you can spread out!:dance:
    Yeah ... and the "smell" in the air is also better :rasta: .... The lawn might be a good choice.

Price of CSNY concert

Quote Originally Posted by likemclever
    Yeah Donnie itâ??s a damn shame a lot of the old goodies are going out that way. i.e. Rolling Stones
    I don't blame them for getting as much as they can .... I just find it hard to believe that enough people are willing to pay $200 per seat. Maybe David Crosby needs another liver