Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1533 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

OutDoor Growing

Hi,

I started growing my plants a few weeks ago. A few of them died because of ants and stuff but 2 of the plants are growing. They have each about 4 leaves, and the leaves are starting to get bigger. The plant is only like 4 inches maybe 5. All im doing is giving it water and letting the sun do the work. ANy Ideas? Fertilizer?
    pkash Reviewed by pkash on . OutDoor Growing Hi, I started growing my plants a few weeks ago. A few of them died because of ants and stuff but 2 of the plants are growing. They have each about 4 leaves, and the leaves are starting to get bigger. The plant is only like 4 inches maybe 5. All im doing is giving it water and letting the sun do the work. ANy Ideas? Fertilizer? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OutDoor Growing

pictures would be great...
    if the plants are in jeopardy of getting eaten or trampled by animals you should consider a barrier/wire of some sort to protect them...

OutDoor Growing

if your haveing ant probs try baiting them away from the plants with syrup and bread or something else hard for them to move

good luck

OutDoor Growing

me abd a friend have two plants as well, theyre about 2.5 feet tall, all we have is sunlight and water, i dont really like using ferts on them. i like to keep it natural since it is a plant of nature, but if you keep doing what you are doing you should see more results in a few weeks, and you may want to plant some more.happy growin
    in Hell they sell you nickel bags, and when you get home you find out theyre m&m\'s...

Smokey the Bear is way more intense in person...

It only takes one drink to get me drunk...I just cant remember if its the thirteenth or fourteenth...