Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 weeks

Just a couple of shots.
    TheHump Reviewed by TheHump on . 3 weeks Just a couple of shots. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

3 weeks

Wow, theyre looking good - REAL good, for a CFL grow! Do you know what strain they are?
    Looks like youve read up on the GrowFAQs aswell - most new growers will have loved their plant to death by now (overwatering). Can you get the lights any closer without burning the plants? Another good technique to use to maximise all the light is to build a hood over it - even if its just a plank of wood that sits above the lights covered in foil/mylar, the lumens will be directed down so the plants will grow a little bit faster. Just an idea

3 weeks

I got these bad girls(i hope anyway) down in Jamaica. Brought back some seeds and started right up! I only end up watering them about every 6 days...give or take. I give them a drop of SuperThrive and they are happy. I could probably move them a little bit closer...but I think I am going to get at least 2 more lights.

3 weeks

nice job... i would recommend seperating the 2 that are in the same pot quick, roots will grow really fast if they havent already got tangled together... keep up the good work and keep us posted

3 weeks

Just wanted to give a little update. I am on my second week into flowering...can't see what the sex is yet...but i am hoping soon! I moved my lights from the side of the box to a lights hanging above. I think all the plants are tied down and things are going very well so far. I also added 2 more CFLs that are "Sunlight". I think i might add another 2...or 4...not sure yet.

3 weeks

sorry...forgot to attach. duh!

3 weeks

Looking good :rasta:

3 weeks

OK...i think i am having a little issue. My plants are kind of drooping. They look pretty much the same as the picture above...but drooping a lot. I know it isn't from over watering because they haven't been since saturday. Could the heat be the cause. Currently the temp is a bit high (92F), but i ordered a new fan that should have a nice impact on that. Comments???

3 weeks

It could be from the temp. MJ plants thrive at a temp at or around 80 F for just about best results.
    W E E D 4 L I F E

:error: All pictures and comments written by me are plagerized from an instruction manual that I found inside a grow book that I read online. I am highly nuerautic and unstable and can emplode anytime.:cursing:

Check out my 2nd Bubblicious and Papaya perpetual grow::stoned: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...t-duex-ii.html

3 weeks

My plant is currently running at 81 F with 57% humidity and loving it! i'm in my 3rd or 4th week of veg gonna flower in the next 2 she's starting to stink. Nice grow!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast