Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1380 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Rx DXM

I've been lookin online for a long time about DXM and can't seem to find the amount it takes to feel it. I just got some prescription cough syrup (tri-vent dpc) and the only info about dxm is that bullshit OTC crap. how much should I drink? Thanks...
    m
    maphiagrrl Reviewed by maphiagrrl on . Rx DXM I've been lookin online for a long time about DXM and can't seem to find the amount it takes to feel it. I just got some prescription cough syrup (tri-vent dpc) and the only info about dxm is that bullshit OTC crap. how much should I drink? Thanks... m Rating: 5
    \"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you\'re high, you can do everything you normally do just as well ... you just realize that it\'s not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.\" - the great Bill Hicks

2.   Advertisements

Rx DXM

When i trip on DXM, i usually just grab a canister of robitussin gels... theres 20 gel pills you will have to swallow, but they are pure DXM, and gelatin. No other medical ingredients in these... so have fun!

take all the pills, and wait an hour, the effects should kick in... you may puke, but it doesnt matter the trip will still come.

Rx DXM

RRD......What D-12 song is that from? I don't recall those lines in any song I've heard...let me know..thanks. I heard their new album is almost done which is nice...probably a "Good Die Young Part 2" on there...too bad.

RIP Big Proof

Rx DXM

Drink 5 4oz bottles of Tussin with Active ing. Dextromethorphan.

Rx DXM

Prescription cough syrup? Why would a cough syrup have to be prescribed unless there was something more than DXM in it? Unless you know for sure, I'd just pay the $5 and get the robo.

Rx DXM

Meh, just down 2-4 bottles of Benilyn!

Rx DXM

yea i drank like 1/3 of the bottle and got really wasted, but then i just passed out...i couldnt keep my eyes open, then the next day i felt like i had died, so yea fuck that shit

Rx DXM

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml - yes a link to erowid

it should list dextromethorphan content on the bottle, just compare dosage with the chart, have fun.

Rx DXM

Quote Originally Posted by MacWQ33
    RRD......What D-12 song is that from? I don't recall those lines in any song I've heard...let me know..thanks. I heard their new album is almost done which is nice...probably a "Good Die Young Part 2" on there...too bad.

RIP Big Proof
    First lyrics "nothing but drugs approach me"-Ostrage trot-d12 (mixtape)

second+third line ""How you think your crew sound compared to this?
    It's the team that your entire clique is scared to diss"-Bring our Boys-D12(underground mixtape)

forth line "I need Drug's, somebody fix me, when i die i take the whole world with me."-Eminem ft. pacewon-take the whole world wit me

Theres also a shitload of good D12 songs, on their first underground tape "The Underground EP" (below is a picture...) be sure to find all thosse songs on the net, they are ill as fuck, better than thier newer shit...

Rip Proof

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook