Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1483 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Coke

I know other daily users
    they wouldnt say theyre addicts either but you can bet your ass they are in denial
    they may stop for a few days or weeks too due to lack of funds or nothing left to sell or no one to rob
    there must be a problem for you to need coke to "feel alive"
    you should look into Ibogaine treatment for help

2.   Advertisements

Coke

Exactly.

Coke may not seem addicting at first. You feel acceptance to not being "so addictive" and you snort more liberally. After a while, it will grab you by the boo boo and you'll just have an urge to snort more and more. When I mean "A While" it's progression over months and months.

I use to dislike coke, but I gained appreciation of the rush and numbness in your face. However, I am never completely satisfied after doing a line. You just have to do more and more.
    Happiness only real when shared

Coke

Whats this about alcohol and coke together? I've done yay probably like 50 times, and I'd say 45 of those times I was drinking before, during, and after the blow, sometimes in very high amounts of alkie (10 beers, then a line = starting over and drink another 10) Obviously not the best thing to do considering ones and upper, and ones a downer, but they mix very well. I actually HATE doing shit when I'm not drinking, right after a line the best thing is a cold brew. So, whats up with the stomach thing or whatever? I feel fine....

Coke

well I dont think you should have anything to worry about if you're aware of the fact that you know you don't wanna be addicted to that shit.
    i did it for a little while but I don't really like it, and i'll only do it if it's free (everyone knows powder is not cheap)
    but see, my friend, she does like it a lot, so she decided to never do it again. i think if you kno yrself and yr aware of what yr doin then you can decide.
    \"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you\'re high, you can do everything you normally do just as well ... you just realize that it\'s not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.\" - the great Bill Hicks

Coke

o yea and it's really really bad to drink while yr coked up (i found this out after i did it a few times)
    this lady i kno who has a lot of anxiety problems cuz she did too much coke and x, she explained it to me, it's something about the coke numbing up yr kidneys or something, i dunno
    but for whatever reason that is the greatest thing to do w/ powder. besides smoke.
    \"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you\'re high, you can do everything you normally do just as well ... you just realize that it\'s not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.\" - the great Bill Hicks

Coke

yeah i've heard about the mixing alcohol w/ coke thing, but i love drinking on coke, just about every time i've done it i've gone to a party and drank a lot, whatever. but seriously COKE IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY, spend your money on other drugs, seriously i don't even feel that much on it, and a lot of my friends agree, i'll do it occasionally or if someone offers me some but its just like a mild energetic buzz for not that long, and i've done really good coke and theres a difference, bad coke really sucks, but its so fucking expensive and it barely does anything, honestly i feel more high off adderall, but as far as being worried about trying, i dont think theres much to worry about, first time i ever did coke, i killed two grams w/in a week and i didn't feel a desire to do more really, and the comedown wasn't bad at all ever for me, even w/ bad coke, and eventually i'd just comedown and be ready to sleep and not wanna do any more coke, so yeah, its not much of a drug in my opinion

Coke

I get butterflies in my stomach at the very thought of cocaine. There is a lot of crap coke out there though which is probably what is turning off a lot of people. As much as I love coke, its hard to suggest because of the risk you take when you step in, since you either come out hooked or not hooked.

Personally, I do coke about every other weekend or so. As long as you can limit your useage with coke you will be fine, but make sure you have the willpower before because cocaine can really mess up your life. I know plenty by name that will literally suck dick for some coke.

Coke

Quote Originally Posted by Nullific
    When you mix cocaine and alcohol you get cocaethylene which is more toxic to your heart than either of the two alone. Alcohol is best avoided if you're doing cocaine.
    Impotent or mediocre coke isn't worth the money. To get a true cocaine experience your shit has to be pure. A lot of the 'coke' out there is mostly ephedrine and speed with procaine or lidocaine, it is cheap and feels dirty. Good coke generally comes rocked, as it is hygroscopic, and in direct light should be glossy like fish scales.
    atleast someone here knows what there talking about

i've never done coke, but since i'm in cali... it's hard to find bad coke haha

Also, if you ever get coke you think is cut with speed, Ephedrine, or Caffeine ... check this out
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=230484

Also, don't be doing coke if your young... how old are you?

Coke

coke is great

Coke

Cocaine!

Alcohol!

Drugs!

Get help Now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast