Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Places To Chill

So Where Does Everyone like to smoke at? Theres gotta be tons of cool places to go. What do you like to do when your blitzed? Md is a pretty cool place, just looking for some cool things to try in some new places. If anyone ever get a chance to travel out in the country do it, theres always lots of places to spark and new things to try.
    DonTheStain86 Reviewed by DonTheStain86 on . Places To Chill So Where Does Everyone like to smoke at? Theres gotta be tons of cool places to go. What do you like to do when your blitzed? Md is a pretty cool place, just looking for some cool things to try in some new places. If anyone ever get a chance to travel out in the country do it, theres always lots of places to spark and new things to try. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Places To Chill

anywhere and everywhere

Places To Chill

MD is the place for chill smokin spots. i used to live out in the country in frederick, md. i could drive around the countryside enjoying a burn. watch the sun go down while tokin on my roof. chillin by the river, in the woods, behind buildings, damn near anywhere. abandoned houses in the middle of nowhere are the best tho

Places To Chill

I'm near Baltimore and there are lots of chill woodland areas I go into.

Places To Chill

B-more has several cool places

Places To Chill

Apparently, there is a tattoo parlor that lets you blaze upstairs. I dunno I heard it from a friend, i'd love to check it out sometime though.

And one of my favorite places to go after I smoke is the hookah bar.

Places To Chill

me and a couple buddys smoked in camden yards at orioles stadium it was scary man police evrywhere we like to take risks

Places To Chill

I want to go to the science center or aquarium stoned. I'm going to try and eat brownies before going some day.

Places To Chill

haha go to glouster man theres a beach there and u can liek swim out about a mile not to far but if u wait till like 4 it gets shallow so u can walk there right and u walk up this big like island in the middle of the ocean like a big ass rock u kno and chill up there and whacth the sun rise and blaze..and then u get to go threw the water back its amazing..Glouster-Boston MA

Places To Chill

yeah if any1 ever wants to chill and smoke lemme know cuz im more than willing to smoke ppl up :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast