Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DXM again...

I'm going to try DXM again tomorrow. I think I have the dosage down now, I'll do 1 bottle of Vicks 44 and 1 bottle of Robotussin Long-Acting. The first time I tried it I did 1 bottle but all I got was a buzz, sort of... Second time I did three and felt like I was going to die. I'll be doing this at school, will I be able to function ok there? Ohh I can't wait...
    melorica Reviewed by melorica on . DXM again... I'm going to try DXM again tomorrow. I think I have the dosage down now, I'll do 1 bottle of Vicks 44 and 1 bottle of Robotussin Long-Acting. The first time I tried it I did 1 bottle but all I got was a buzz, sort of... Second time I did three and felt like I was going to die. I'll be doing this at school, will I be able to function ok there? Ohh I can't wait... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

DXM again...

go to the store
    get 2 4oz bottles of robo long acting
    down em both
    youll be fine, dont mix vicks and robo though. proboly not a good idea to mix.

DXM again...

I had to go to seperate stores, I live in a small town w/ 2 party stores, the one didn't have Robitussin so I had to get the Vicks, could mixing them be what made me sick last time? Will I still be able to function at school?

DXM again...

I doubt you will function at school but by all means go ahead and try. Just watch out for those goddamned bats.

DXM again...

"Just watch out for those goddamned bats."

lol

I wouldn't try a new dose in a social setting until you're sure about how it will effect you. I guess you could just leave if it got too weird though.

DXM again...

i wouldn't do dxm in a social setting.

DXM again...

this probably hasnt been said before but...
    for health reasons you should just get the pills
    theres enough sugar in that syrup to turn people diabetic if they take large quantities of it

DXM again...

plus pills=easier to swallow

DXM again...

And don't do that shit at school, it's about as obvious as any drug can be.
    \"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within limits drawn by the equal rights of others. I do not add \"within the limits of the law\', because law if often but the tyrant\'s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.\"-Thomas Jefferson.

DXM again...

Stay home and enjoy yourself. It will probably be a bad experience because you will be trying to subdue it instead of letting it take you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook