Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1737 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DXM again...

haha i wouldnt do it att school

peaking at the dentist was bad enough.

2.   Advertisements

DXM again...

if you're gonna do it at school, do 1 bottle. 2 isn't the best idea for school unless your school people don't give a shit about people on drugs. 1 bottle at school is really sweet htough.

DXM again...

LOL? Have fun at school. I can't keep my mouth shut or stop moving the fuck around long enough to be at a school. I'd probably end up breaking out a bong in the middle of class or something. Either that or I'd be scared shitless freaking out for the entire trip wondering why everyone is staring at me...and those fucking bats....

DXM again...

man that was sweet...perfect dosage...I took it right when I got to school,

1st hour-English- it was just starting so set in, my friend and I went to the library and made plans to spend the summer in Amsterdam next year after we graduate

2nd hour-Band- feeling the effect pretty good, everything is really loud and I can't focus my eyes on the music, its pretty plain that I'm on something, the people behind me ask me if I'm on something, I don't even hesitate in telling them I am, I don't tell them what though or they will laugh

3rd hour-Algebra- fuck...we have a test, I manage to write my name, kind of... I'm really thirsty and slurring my words really bad, somehow I ask the teacher if I can go get a drink, I manage to get a drink and find the room again, I spend the rest of the hour trying to type the first problem into my calculator but never actually do

4th hour-Nutrition- it's really really hard to walk, I get to the room, every one at my table is screaming at me, I'm really fucked up, can barely talk, everything is shaking...

5th hour-English- things are getting better, we're reading a play and I have a major part, still slurring really badly but I manage to read all of my lines, nausea hits me at the end of class

Lunch- I puke in one of the bathroom stalls, I barely feel high at all anymore, I go to the library and manage to have a intelligent conversation with the librarian, spend the rest of the time trying to sleep

6th hour- Foods and Clothing- I feel pretty much fine, really tired

7th hour- Spanish- no visible trace of being high anymore, one of the people from band shouts accross the room "coming down now?" I answer yeah, the damn teacher glares at me, one of the counselors comes and takes me out of class, takes me to the assistant principals office, I talk to her the whole way, deny being on anything, told them "I might have talked about it to a few of my friends, but I was just trying to be cool" they told me to just be myself, they checked my locker but didn't find anything so I went back to class

I'll have to do it again soon, not syrup though, probably gels or Zicam cough mist, man I loved that day...

DXM again...

haha if i couldnt walk right at my school id get suspended right away..

DXM again...

Quote Originally Posted by soldier1944
    haha if i couldnt walk right at my school id get suspended right away..
    just tell em it hemmoroids :thumbsup:

DXM again...

next time you take dxm get delsym. its a childrens cough suppresent with the same amount of dxm as triple c's but without the other harmful shit in it and it tastes like oranges. just drink the whole 5 oz bottle and you should be trippin pretty hard.

DXM again...

Well you can also take musinex cough, its somewhat new.If you take 20, Its like taking 40 robitussum gel tablets.You get extremly fucked up in that shit. I mean Im fucked up right now, off two bottles of robitussum maximum cough supressent.I took it several hours ago, and puked several times....on an empty stomach. I decided to come down here on this computer and not my bed because I couldnt decipher the feeling between breathing and not breathing...yeah and seeing bats all around me...and seeing and talking to a half mutilated corpse on my bed. And I was drowzy, so its nots a good mixture. I dont want to end up dead off stupid shit. Anywho, Mucinex. Its extremely powerful, just take 20 and take some anti-nausia crap and you'd be fine. Whats with everyone avoiding overdosing on dxm drinks with other stuff that can cause you to throw up? Just take some anti-nausia and you'd be fine.

Oh and for delsym....you'll get a pretty bad nausiated feeling if you get the 5 ounce. Just take the 3 ounce. You dont throw up but you get a good hallucinagenic high. I was going to take a 5 ounce, but decided to drink two maximum tussin bottles(4 ounce each).Which is equivalent to a four ounce bottle of delsym....which Im regretting now considering how much of that crap I threw up compared to what I couldnt have if I drank the 5 ounce of delsym.

Mucinex!!!! Dont take before sleeping...I woke up feeling like I just came out of the dead, an extreme paranoya as though everything in my sight was being crushed....I mean I looked at myself in the mirror and my arms were pressed up against my chest like a chicken. Once woke up in my own puke. Although that shits expensive, its worth it.

Dont try benedryl. I hate that shit. It makes me feel like I cant talk, cant walk, and I end up seeing trippy ass spiders all around me And a stalker.Besides you sleep through the high...and when I sleep I see people being slaughtered or tortured.It scares the shit out of me when I feel them crawling on me, I get all that shit after 24 of those pink pills. I once took 48 and ended up in the hospital all incoherent and all...but no spiders =/...I dont know why I took 48, just did.Oh well, thats done and over with.

DXM again...

The only cough syrup I'll ever chug to get a buzz it the ones with hydrocodone in it. If i want to trip I'll take LSD shrooms or peyote.

DXM again...

DXM = BAD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook