Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

head shops in st louis

Anyone have any suggestions?
    google and yellowpages didnt bring anything up..lol

Thanks in advance.
    fourierman2 Reviewed by fourierman2 on . head shops in st louis Anyone have any suggestions? google and yellowpages didnt bring anything up..lol Thanks in advance. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

head shops in st louis

check around the loop, there is sunshine daydream, and a few others.
    \"I get high but my feet never leave the ground. Say it with me if you like the way it sound.\" - Talib Kweli

head shops in st louis

go to eclipse or area 51 down hwy 30. probly go to eclipse bc rumor has it that area 51 buys used pipes then cleans them and resells them. dont know if its true but thats what iv heard.

head shops in st louis

Go to inhale on north lindbergh, the ladies real nice there and will sell to anyone, sunshine daydream blows

head shops in st louis

Smoke shop at rock road and fee fee, Yorkshire plaza. Sorry no more spectrum or high street.

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cottonmouth
    go to eclipse or area 51 down hwy 30. probly go to eclipse bc rumor has it that area 51 buys used pipes then cleans them and resells them. dont know if its true but thats what iv heard.
    yea they do. i bought a nice glass green pipe and there was hella resin in it still.

head shops in st louis

The best (as in the best value for the least money) is on the corner of Grand and Delor in South City. The place is fairly new- within the last 6 months. I forget the name, but you cannot miss it. Way better stuff than the overpriced BS at Sunshine and you do not have to drive all the way to inhale if you live in the city.

head shops in st louis

theres a flea market on st. charles rock road that has a few "stores" in it that sell all kinds of shit. i got a really nice sherlock bubbler there for $60 and a decent bowl for $25.

there is also a place on chippewa...i forgot what its called.

head shops in st louis

well in the loop; there is sunshine which i feel is a bit overpriced, there is tnt which is "family" owned and operated- they have some pretty nice stuff, but the mainstage of pipe shops in the loop is the Tobacco Emporium.

On a side, but related note, i think that the Emporium sells acrylic water pipes, but does anyone else know of shops that also sell acrylic waterpipes?

head shops in st louis

Thought I wold add:

There is a guy that sells homemade glass pipes on the Loop in Saturday and Sunday morning. Been thinking about getting one... It's a nice old dude that sells em.

If anyone knows the Loop area it's across the street from the St Louis Bread Co on Delmar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast