Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1693 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

head shops in st louis

My first post, and this is an old thread :P. Was googleing eclipse smoke shop and found this.

My opinion on day dream is it SUXS. no selection, over priced.
    Tobacco Emporium. Nice selection of water pipes but they are expensive.

Ima go to eclipse tomarrow, I heard they have phat pieces and are much cheaper. we shall see.

head shops in st louis

i'm wondering if anyone in st. louis still checks this thread... i just moved up here from oklahoma city, and know nobody! if you're feeling kind, shoot me a message! that would be great.

3.   Advertisements

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by MoMomma
    Hi peoples. I know this post is old as fuck, but I'm hoping no one has forgotten it! I live in the blasted county and there ain't shit for shinola out here. I know about the 2 shops on the loop, and found another out in North county in St. Charles. None seem to satisfy my needs! I guess I'm picky!

So, if anyone knows any other shops, and the freakin names and locations, lol, please post more info!! I need to find a good shop!

Bump bump, hope this thread goes to the top and I get a clear answer! PeAcE!
    here in st.charles you have 94 bait and tackle at the end of 94 and 40, its ok small mom and pop bait shop with a display of glass and water pipes
    also you have glad rags in hawks nest by sams club off zumbehl, ive known the owner for awhile , nice glass ,paper,wraps, cleaners etc . very good priced dont even need to ask for discounts cause then i feel im ripping them off . so for st.charles highly recomend that to check out also has concert tees and band novelties , if they dont have what your looking for they could probably order it. :rasta:
    there is also retro active in st.peters off mid rivers and mexico in triangle plaza, across from hardees, It's also a pretty good shop they have tons of glass a whole case of only $20 glass pieces , whole store filled with all kinds of smoking pleasures, and even has a piercing studio . sometimes high price but has alot of exotic one of a kind pieces . :jointsmile:
    there is also a hea shop called the vice fairly new never been there but i heard its good place , it's at mexico and jungerman on the other side of kfc in a plaza ,
    you can also go to ant cig or liquor store and pick a hookah or glass , example is bp by white castles at pralle and 94,
    Thats all i know and experienced so I hope this little bit of info helps you out.
    just watch out in charlie town cause the stc police suck ive known a couple of fellow smokers that have been in court for having a fresh bought piece in bag with reciept . ,,,just a lil beware

head shops in st louis

Headshopfinder.com
    Glad Rags near hwy 70
    Retro Active off mexico & mid rivers mall
    Vice off mexico & jungerman
    94 Bait and Tackle 94 & hwy 40
    The Basement off buttler Hill
    emporium off delmar
    sunshine daydream
    inhale
    area 51
    The electric rainbow
    The grind

head shops in st louis

Hey guys i know this is a bit out dated but it is always nice to get updates on shops.

An awesome shop in st.peters is the vise they are not at 4117 mexico rd anymore they moved oct 2009 to 4053 n st.peters parkway i know that they are having some problems with other shops saying they are closed but they arent if u havent heard of THE VISE im pleased to let u know that they are run by family and have the best prices in town they are always on the prowl for local glass blowers they have lost alot of them in the move thanks to a "SHOP" at 4119 mexico rd! They have all sorts of incents products a nice selection of glass hand pipes and water pieces you should definitly check them out the more business they get the more glass/incents they can get lol not that its an issue!.

Another update on a shop that from what ive heard has gone down hill is THE SHOP the guy is rude and uses a HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTIC most of the time they arent the nicest people in the world of shops and they are a little high on the prices. i wouldn't recommend them to anyone I have heard nothing but bad stories about the items people bought and the way they act towards them and i have had problems with them as well so blah on them.

A new shop to come into the pipe world is smokesensation/nights of rave they carry mainly incents and have some pipes/water pieces. Everyone that works there are very nice and will help with anything u need smokesensations is the brain child of both the owner of the vise and the owner of south 94 bait and tackle so there are 2 other pipe shops they will send you to if they dont have what u need. Smokesensations is off of page and ashby next door to Rhondas.

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by mrpipeman636
    Hey guys i know this is a bit out dated but it is always nice to get updates on shops.
    I don't know much about the St. Louis area, but I can tell you of several around Kansas City. You guys must not have 7th Heaven around there. He has developed a chain over the years and has 3 stores around the area now featuring a full line of "tobacco" smoking accessories (papers and pipes and bongs) as well as music and t-shirts and furniture. There is a waterbed store in town, Temple Slug that has a good selection of pipes and bongs that I would recommend, and two more 7th Heaven's in Blue Springs and Sedalia.

Emmie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123