Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1601 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

head shops in st louis

Dominicks really good with his glassware and he's just tight to talk to(guy in the loop). Then the Emporium in the loop has also very cheap priced shit too, and TnT has Very nice glass(in the loop also)

2.   Advertisements

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by Phaze1
    Dominicks really good with his glassware and he's just tight to talk to(guy in the loop). Then the Emporium in the loop has also very cheap priced shit too, and TnT has Very nice glass(in the loop also)
    Hey Phaze1.

Good to see a fellow StL guy -- any way you could pm me?

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by xlz916
    Thought I wold add:

There is a guy that sells homemade glass pipes on the Loop in Saturday and Sunday morning. Been thinking about getting one... It's a nice old dude that sells em.

If anyone knows the Loop area it's across the street from the St Louis Bread Co on Delmar.
    Ya theres a dude that stands near Ciceros named Nick who has some killer pipes. I bought a sweet ass spoon from him for $18 and its fuckin sweet.

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by thomasskull666
    Ya theres a dude that stands near Ciceros named Nick who has some killer pipes. I bought a sweet ass spoon from him for $18 and its fuckin sweet.
    Really? Dude I live right by Cicero's and have never seen this guy!

You a StL guy too I guess. Don't be a stranger!

Check out my IM info if you want!

head shops in st louis

Hi peoples. I know this post is old as fuck, but I'm hoping no one has forgotten it! I live in the blasted county and there ain't shit for shinola out here. I know about the 2 shops on the loop, and found another out in North county in St. Charles. None seem to satisfy my needs! I guess I'm picky!

So, if anyone knows any other shops, and the freakin names and locations, lol, please post more info!! I need to find a good shop!

Bump bump, hope this thread goes to the top and I get a clear answer! PeAcE!

head shops in st louis

Check out hypnotized in hazelwood, they got good shit.
    Also, anyone knwo if any of the shops in/around st. louis sell spice gold or chillxxx or any other of the legal herb blends that actaully mess you up?

head shops in st louis

Quote Originally Posted by jake311
    Check out hypnotized in hazelwood, they got good shit.
    Also, anyone knwo if any of the shops in/around st. louis sell spice gold or chillxxx or any other of the legal herb blends that actaully mess you up?
    hypnotized is actually in florissant, i live right by it, but i wouldn't go there to buy a pieace, i think their over priced

head shops in st louis

There is one smoke shop in Kansas City area that I know is awesome place. These guys have deals going on all the time. It is located on broaway(40th) in the westport area.

head shops in st louis

The best smoke shop in st. louis is in St. Peters MO right off of Mexico road. It's called The Shop and they have the biggest selection and their prices kill everyone elses!!

I think their address is 4119 Mexico Road.

head shops in st louis

Does that guy still sell pipes across the street from Bread Co. on Delmar?

I saw his stuff one time-fantastic prices for some really unique pieces

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast