Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

HI EVERYONE - Concerning Rules...

Hi everyone. Concerning this MOSTLY ENGLISH RULE change, Most of you all have absolutely nothing to be concerned about, this rule was iniated in a local forum which has had much scamming in foreign languages, and it had reached a point where the mods felt helpless.

This was a stopgap measure so continued foreign-talk spamming does not occur.

Be mindful, we are always open to all foreign language talk, BUT we must have a moderator who can understand the language.

This will allow our mods to work to make the other forums better rather than have to guess what is being said.

Bear with us while we work on server issues

thank you all!
    sundance. Reviewed by sundance. on . HI EVERYONE - Concerning Rules... Hi everyone. Concerning this MOSTLY ENGLISH RULE change, Most of you all have absolutely nothing to be concerned about, this rule was iniated in a local forum which has had much scamming in foreign languages, and it had reached a point where the mods felt helpless. This was a stopgap measure so continued foreign-talk spamming does not occur. Be mindful, we are always open to all foreign language talk, BUT we must have a moderator who can understand the language. This will allow our Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

awesome sundance. Say, you represent the group of people? cool.:thumbsup: :dance:

I don't qualify as a MOD but if the Mods need any help with the spanish translation I would honestly do that for them..don't know much German..or turkish though.
    [SIZE=\"2\"][/SIZE]

If Tyranny & Oppression come to this land,it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.

James Madison 4th U.S. President (1751-1836)

sundance. sorry to post here, but i tried to pm you: but it didnt work. I was wondering if you need a moderator? if so contact me at [email protected]

lol give it up dude and find a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by hempomatic
    sundance. sorry to post here, but i tried to pm you: but it didnt work. I was wondering if you need a moderator? if so contact me at [email protected]

sorry hun but i doubt they need more mods, they have plenty of help right now i believe.....why dont you email a mod threw their profile and ask them...good luck:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnhighz
    sorry hun but i doubt they need more mods, they have plenty of help right now i believe.....why dont you email a mod threw their profile and ask them...good luck:thumbsup:
    i did dut that person told me to ask sundance.. and well sundance was un emailable... oh by the was i have learned german

yea i remember that thread when u claimed to be giving away a free tckt to amsterdam and then u flaked, if ur really there, post a picture of u holding today's newspaper in front of the Int'l War Crimes Tribunal. Or if ur not really there, nevermind.

oh, there is also the brittish idiom "fag". Around here, fags are usually homosexuals. There are also girls who call themselves "fag-hags", as they enjoy being amicable with homosexuals.