Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1749 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This goes against all my ethics...

The other day I was helping my girl with her coursework. She had written the stuff in draft, and I was typing it up on the PC. It was about lung cancer, and what causes it. Lo and behold, on the list was marijuana. It said something like this:

'Marijuana is even more cancerous than tobacco, due to the fact that it deposits more tar in the lungs.'

What a load of bollocks. Cannabis has actually been found to produce cells in the emotional part of the brain, and negate the effects of cancer in the brain. Also, it can deposit more tar - but if vaporised, you only absorb the THC so it keeps tar to a minimum. Oh, did I mention that cigarettes have nearly 4,000 chemicals in them whilst Herb only has 400?
    Thats more or less what I wrote in place of the fake, governmental bollocks. Now my girl is mad as hell at me - but Ive already told her that Im an activist, and in no way I am going to spread the governments lies and bullshit anymore.

So what should I do - should I swallow my pride and apologise, or should I have been ready to give up everything I have for this cause?
    Now I know how Jesus felt.
    Tom Swierzbinski Reviewed by Tom Swierzbinski on . This goes against all my ethics... The other day I was helping my girl with her coursework. She had written the stuff in draft, and I was typing it up on the PC. It was about lung cancer, and what causes it. Lo and behold, on the list was marijuana. It said something like this: 'Marijuana is even more cancerous than tobacco, due to the fact that it deposits more tar in the lungs.' What a load of bollocks. Cannabis has actually been found to produce cells in the emotional part of the brain, and negate the effects of cancer Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i'm sure she proof-reads anyway (or will from now on, lol) so what's the harm with injecting a little truth, even if only for the short term?

My point exactly. Although people on here are always going on about spreading the truth, but when we do we get persecuted.

put what you just said on the paper, its true, so if she has a problem with it, she can fix it.

Well Ive kinda already written it down, printed it off and shes handed it in. She shouldve read it before she handed it in anyway. Like I said, I refuse to spread government propaganda.

the fact is, cannabis smoke is somewhat cancerous, as any smoke is.
    but nobody smokes a "pack" a day of cannabis.
    20 joints.
    nobody.
    also nicotine activates cancerous compounds and reacts while THC doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by da haze meister
    the fact is, cannabis smoke is somewhat cancerous, as any smoke is.
    but nobody smokes a "pack" a day of cannabis.
    20 joints.
    nobody.
    also nicotine activates cancerous compounds and reacts while THC doesnt.

I smoke more than a pack a day equivilent of reefers.

Shit, but I also heard that cancer needs a basic environment to grow and when u smoke weed it changes it to an acidic environment which completely inhibits certain kinds of cancer.

im sure you could apoligize, but apology does not mean changing it

Quote Originally Posted by God v2.0
    I smoke more than a pack a day equivilent of reefers.

Shit, but I also heard that cancer needs a basic environment to grow and when u smoke weed it changes it to an acidic environment which completely inhibits certain kinds of cancer.
    Actually when your body's PH level is more acidic, that is when you get more sick cause bacteria, viruses, and cancer can only grow in an acidic invirnment, and what you want is your body's PH level to be more alkaline. Thats why people who eat alot of healthy food never get sick or get cancer because all the healthy food they eat like fruits and vegies are all Alkaline in terms of PH levels, and thus their body's are more alkaline. Herb also helps your body turn alkaline, and it has chemicals that seek out and kill cancerous cells. So yeah, herb is good for you, that is why god created it:thumbsup:

Right on man, I'm glad you did the right thing. I'd tell her that you're sorry that you did not inform her of your editing, but that what you did was in line with your beliefs and the facts and that you will not sway from them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast