Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1648 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

this so funny

well lemme ask you this then...have u ever tried making contact 2 some1 that knows english?...we aint even have a mod??!?!? WTF!!...matter fact i tried to send messages to some mods....but because im not "mighty" enough to message 2 a mod i was stopped...so whats the real deal???...do you even know whats written in those posts?...well yall blindly made a right move...but i guess i made my point...anyway..peace.
    MaCc Reviewed by MaCc on . this so funny well lemme ask you this then...have u ever tried making contact 2 some1 that knows english?...we aint even have a mod??!?!? WTF!!...matter fact i tried to send messages to some mods....but because im not "mighty" enough to message 2 a mod i was stopped...so whats the real deal???...do you even know whats written in those posts?...well yall blindly made a right move...but i guess i made my point...anyway..peace. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

this so funny

Ok.. this rules is in effect as of now... Remember that.

This is a security issue. It has nothing to do with your native language or where you are from. We need to be able to safely moderate ALL of the forums on this site.. If that means implimenting certain rules.. then so be it. The owner of this site has spoken.. and I do plan to enforce...

The site is going through some changes... this English Only Rule.. is one of them.
    Please and thank you in advance... Non-English Posts and Boards will be strongly moderated.

Cheers,
    Bob.

this so funny

Quote Originally Posted by MaCc
    well lemme ask you this then...have u ever tried making contact 2 some1 that knows english?...we aint even have a mod??!?!? WTF!!...matter fact i tried to send messages to some mods....but because im not "mighty" enough to message 2 a mod i was stopped...so whats the real deal???...do you even know whats written in those posts?...well yall blindly made a right move...but i guess i made my point...anyway..peace.
    today go,come tomorrow
    du yu drink tii?
    LOL

this so funny

have u ever tried making contact 2 some1 that knows english?...
    matter fact i tried to send messages to some mods....

you need to learn how to type american my arab! friend.