Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1457 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Man, I'd love to try

i would love to try both opium and heroin, ive heard they are both very euphoric drugs

2.   Advertisements

Man, I'd love to try

Quote Originally Posted by keinmehrkreig
    Heroin is fun, smoking opium is fun. And it's really not all as addicting as people claim it to be. My first and only time doing heroin made me to nauseas to wanna do it again anytime soon. I would reccomend smoking opium before heroin...similar effects but not as strong (or as addictive).
    yeah ive smoked opium once it was fucking great but that was long ago, thats why i wanna grow some poppies i was readin that other thread in this section about it. You gotta grow a lot, but i got room and my friend is gonna let me borrow these HPS lights hell yeah

Man, I'd love to try

im only 15 and ive done heroin at school... it was really crazy but i was so slowed down i really dont remember much but i remember passing out in 7th period (i did it 2nd) and i just woke up like an hour later not remembering any of the day. i tried to lift my head but i couldnt. it was fun, id do it again.

Man, I'd love to try

u ppl r absolutely retarded especially meta1militia, u sound like u think ur gangster or something well ur not ur just a dumb fuck if i ever met u i would beat some sense into u

Man, I'd love to try

I don't know dopeman, you really shouldn't call other people retards when it seems as if you're incapable of typing out complete words. I don't mind internet shorthand but just remember that next time.
    Also meta1militia doesn't sound like he was trying to be 'ganster' to me, he actually seems like a 15 year old, albeit more intelligent than 'u'.

Who are you to wave your finger, so full of it?
    Eyeballs deep in muddy waters, fuckin hypocrite.

Man, I'd love to try

oh no u really hit me where it hurt nullific ur a dumb fuck listen to this 15 year old i tried heroin at school and im only 15 it sounds like hes bragging and he says it was fun and hed do it again thats the dumbest shit i ever heard.nullific u sound like u were molested as a child so u can go jam a needle in ur arm and become a disgusting junkie . u ppl have never seen the real world i couldnt imagine any of u being over 15 u sound like a bunch of ignorant fools that got beaten as children.

Man, I'd love to try

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman420
    oh no u really hit me where it hurt nullific ur a dumb fuck listen to this 15 year old i tried heroin at school and im only 15 it sounds like hes bragging and he says it was fun and hed do it again thats the dumbest shit i ever heard.nullific u sound like u were molested as a child so u can go jam a needle in ur arm and become a disgusting junkie . u ppl have never seen the real world i couldnt imagine any of u being over 15 u sound like a bunch of ignorant fools that got beaten as children.
    lmao his reasons for why we are junkies are hilarous

Man, I'd love to try

penguin shut the fuck up i bet u nobody would even sell u heroin u sound like ur 13 or sumthin

Man, I'd love to try

Quote Originally Posted by dopeman420
    penguin shut the fuck up i bet u nobody would even sell u heroin u sound like ur 13 or sumthin
    Sorry... WHO sounds like they're 13? Grow up, get a fuckin grip, and stop flaming this thread. You're pissed @ Penguin because he wants to try something you're too scared to do.
    You're boring me.
    Pure.

Man, I'd love to try

smoking or slamming heroin shouldn`t be talked about like its just another check on the cool list. it can be a very Emotional experience on the Comedown, can be-come very addictice. if you do it to often, youll find your self taking more vicodan, snorting oxycontin, etc. little way of getting that sedative opium like fix until you feel "good" again. seen in ruin lots of people life til it was a 500 dollar a day habit and they were even trying to rob their own freinds. but you have to rememebr not to ignore these people completeley, just make sure they know that (if they aren`t dead yet) if they ever decided to clean up their act, that you would help them. and that you still love them and they are just making some bad choices.
    IMHO. just my 2 cents.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast