Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1615 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

summary of nutrient companies products and their benefits

NO, and read up at advanced nutrients about your additives
    add 3-part, then big bud, and carboload.

some believe that you can add the full compliment of bigbud...then raise your ec by adding premixed 3-parts until you arrive at desired ppm

latewood... you seem to know your shit, so I'll direct this question at you. I've been to a few grow stores, and there is a nute-schedule that claims to guaruntee 2lbs of bud off each plant. My first reaction was 'bullshit!'... as it seems impossible to get 2lbs of bud off some of these smaller strains. The schedule has you adding 0.X g of a different nutrient (at $65+ per L for each) every week. Now even if it were to work, I wouldn't be dropping $1K on the whole list as I am still in the smaller stages of growing. I can't decide whether to go with a homemade hydro system (leaning this way) or regular soil with a nute line. I think I've found the seeds I want, and I am getting eager to order, and get this bitch set up. I will be doing this with a buddy, and I'd like to think we are both more than capable of successfully adapting either method. I am curious as to which method is easier to add/control nutrients consistently, and what kind of budget-minded nute schedule I should be looking at to harvest buds I can be proud of.

3.   Advertisements

I am not toally sure I understand what you are asking, but read this...

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponics/93676-proven-nutrients-all-you-need-gh-3-part-calmag.html

It is my basic take on things, and I will back this thread up by saying that I consistently got better and better results; Following those guidelines. Peace

just bumping this since latewood won't sticky it.

where would humboldt county's bush master fall, currently i use pure blend pro for the vegetative cycle and bio-bizz bio-bloom and topmax for the flowering cycle...use liquid karma when needed or atleast every 2 wks throughout both vegetation and flowering...superthrive for occasional root growth...i'm having some plants (Durban x Skunk #1) that are really beginning to stetch in the 1st week of 12/12...would it be wise to use bush master on all plants or just the one's that have extensive stretching?

don't use bushmaster. It is a homemade nutrient...like I use now...LOL hint hint, that just went public a while back. I am sure it works, but unless someone sends me free samples, I will not use it. I am set, so If it is not on the list, I probably won't have the info you seek. I mix all my own nutrients from scratch now.
    Earth Juice is omitted for this same reason...only. Peace

yeah i got a free sample...gonna use it on a cpl of em and compare to the one's not treated...let you know how things go

its absolutely good ya know
    [align=center][SIZE=\"2\"]:rastasmoke: 8 Potted Gro:rastasmoke:
    02/09/07 - Dear Diary:
    [/size][SIZE=\"3\"]Today I Commence A Potted Gro
    [/SIZE]
    [/align]
    [align=center][SIZE=\"1\"]Museum: - Hydropnics - Flood & Drain 1st Try 31/05/07[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=\"2\"]A man who pays respect to the great paves the way for his own greatness.
    A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride.
    The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them.
    You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
    [/SIZE][/align]

Do you have any information on Technaflora's B.C grow, B.C Boost, and B.C Bloom?

so which do you like better as a base nutrient... and is iguana as good as the A+b?

edit: and could you substitute liquid karma for sensizym and of course fulvic? i bought some from a pal, and love it!

thanks alot for the thread, and the recipe, i run am just now setting up a dwc/wick, advanced nutrients, liquid karma grow, so i can't thank enough

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast