Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1568 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

looking for like mined people to chill with

Hi all I am new to the Orlando area and would love to meet some new people. I am NOT single and am not looking for single men. You wouldnt beleave the amount of people that use any kind of site they can find for dating. Just looking for new friends to smoke, chill, and party with in my free time..:rasta:
    jadeloveone Reviewed by jadeloveone on . looking for like mined people to chill with Hi all I am new to the Orlando area and would love to meet some new people. I am NOT single and am not looking for single men. You wouldnt beleave the amount of people that use any kind of site they can find for dating. Just looking for new friends to smoke, chill, and party with in my free time..:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hey! Just north of Tampa here...

Hey, I too live in Orlando. I am a very happily married 28 year old male. Not looking for anything but I always welcome new friends. My email is [email protected]

Hey yeah I am married too. So I hear you.

Where in Orlando do you live? are you 21+?

i'm new in orlando too, whats up?

from orlando here too. :smokin: theres quite a few of us around these boards, cool

I'm not in Orlando, over at the spacecoast here (port st john/cocoa). I've been screaming for a while now for a group get together. Not a huge 'smoke-fest' or anything. Just something where we could meet and figure out who's cool or not. I've been living down here for almost a year and haven't really met that many cool people in person. I can drive to wherever.
    [align=center]I was gone for a while and now I\'m back. :jointsmile: [/align]

Quote Originally Posted by benagain
    I'm not in Orlando, over at the spacecoast here (port st john/cocoa). I've been screaming for a while now for a group get together. Not a huge 'smoke-fest' or anything. Just something where we could meet and figure out who's cool or not. I've been living down here for almost a year and haven't really met that many cool people in person. I can drive to wherever.
    A good 'ol fashioned net-meet! :thumbsup: I'm game. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale but can drive almost anywhere.