Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1477 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

whizzinator tips or tricks

I have a probation UA on the 17th and I am going to use the whizzinator. I am watched during collection and I was wondering if any of you have any tips or tricks for me. What might I be able to say to not be watched? If I am watched what can I do to be convincing. Not that the whizzinator is not convincing I am just nervous about having to flip that switch. Any help would be much appreciated.

Absolution
    Absolution Reviewed by Absolution on . whizzinator tips or tricks I have a probation UA on the 17th and I am going to use the whizzinator. I am watched during collection and I was wondering if any of you have any tips or tricks for me. What might I be able to say to not be watched? If I am watched what can I do to be convincing. Not that the whizzinator is not convincing I am just nervous about having to flip that switch. Any help would be much appreciated. Absolution Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

c'mon...anyone? Noone here has used a whizzinator? Someone who has used it atleast tell me your experience. Thanx

Absolution

It sucks. Signed, Ontario Smith