Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Headshops in Atlanta?

Hi, moving from Texas to Georgia soon, Atlanta to be exact, and was wondering what are some good head shops in the area. Just scouting out some places, so the next time I break my diffusor, I'll know where to go. Thanks!
    LiquidMagik Reviewed by LiquidMagik on . Headshops in Atlanta? Hi, moving from Texas to Georgia soon, Atlanta to be exact, and was wondering what are some good head shops in the area. Just scouting out some places, so the next time I break my diffusor, I'll know where to go. Thanks! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Headshops in Atlanta?

Hey,
    I would suggest that u bring plenty of your supply with you because atlanta is pretty dry. hard to hookup contacts. I would like to know headshops in atlanta myself. but welcome anywayz!!

Headshops in Atlanta?

I don't know what's in Atlanta but there's a shop in Athens on Baxter Street. Yeah it's a haul from Atlanta 1hr, but Athens has some nice dining and partying (UGA, whatd'ya expect?)

There's also the bong lady shop in downtown Athens (between the grill and the newstand). Nothing but topshelf glassware.

Other than that, there's a headshop on hwy 78 halfway between Atlanta & Athens. I dont remember the exact location, but they have billboards on 78. It's one of those 'adult novelty' places with lingere, latex, etc. along with the smoke paraphenalia.

All in all, I wouldn't say than any of them have that great an inventory. Better and often cheaper to stock up on spare parts on-line.

Hope this helps.

Headshops in Atlanta?

Thanks y'all. Yeah I broke the damn diffusor on my blue dot, after having it two days, and had to pick up another on Monday. $25, those things aren't cheap! I had heard of 42 degrees by looking through varoius other resources, it sounds like one of the better shops in the area. I'm actually moving a little bit to the northeast of Atlanta, so that puts me a bit closer to Athens. One of the nicer things when I moved to Houston a year ago was all the headshops here. Within a 40 minute drive, I'd have probably 35 shops to choose from. Ahh, but I guess it's all about quality and not quantity. If you guys ever want to smoke, give me a holler. I'm gonna be bringing some headstash over from Texas- smoking on some nice Mexican Haze, Hawaiian Haze, Bizar, and White Widow right now.

Headshops in Atlanta?

I should be moving in the middle of June, but might get pushed back an extra week.

Headshops in Atlanta?

Huh?

Headshops in Atlanta?

Hey, Do any of you know where a headshop that sells seeds is ???
    Im looking to buy some good seeds like white widow or bubblelisious or something like that.

Headshops in Atlanta?

hey guys! i no longer live in atl - i really miss the shops now that i am in baltimore.

42 degrees (in L5P) is my favorite, but i really like nc-17 off cheshire bridge road. you can always find a nice piece at either. 42 degrees is nice because they offer a frequent buyers club card and you get discounts on your birthday! plan a day and shot down 85 or 78 to visit these stores - certainly the best!

just hit up any inserection or starship adult store - they always have a display.

happy hunting!
    -luka

btw budsmoka - you cant buy seeds from a store in georgia (legally) anywhere. vancouver is very nice tho!

Headshops in Atlanta?

No real 'headshops' anymore in Atlanta area. There are quite a few nice places to procure some nancy glass but thats it. Many are in little 5 points. But the people there, well lets just say, it leaves much to be desired. I wouldn't recommend going at night especially on the weekend. Not alot of crime per say, but alot of bad vibes.

Headshops in Atlanta?

weeds a lot more expensive here than texas. you wont get a half oz of reggie for $20 here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast