Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1349 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

A VERY GOOD organic mix!

ohhh mmmyyy gggooddd THE WORLD JUST IMPLODDED all because of a simple TYPO.... I thought you pottheads were suppose to be chill.... I think you guys are smoking the wrong shit!!

A VERY GOOD organic mix!

Quote Originally Posted by NatureLover
    Menstrual Fluid is a great fertilizer also, if the woman uses something like the keeper or the diva cup from which the blood and fluid can be poured out. Great, great, super great fertilizer and its free and effortless. Don't even have to dilute it like piss.

And to the guy who said he can't wait to smoke a bowl of herb grown with piss or something, whatever it was that he/she said; they should get themselves a little more informed. Soil (real soil, not the chemical bullshit you get from miracle grow) is and always has been made from blood bones, hair, flesh and organic plant material. Dead things, shit and piss. It's always been that way. Soil is alive, it needs to eat, like your plant. I wouldn't want to smoke a bowl of guano or cow shit or chicken litter either, but I know that I'm not going to be smoking a bowl of that because the soil is going to eat the guano, cow shit or chicken litter, urine or menstrual fluid, and the plant is going to eat the soil and by the time I'm smoking any of those things they're going to have gone through two (i'll be the third) links in the food chain.

I'm a germaphobe myself, but if piss, shit and blood scares you then I'm sorry but you just don't know dick about organic soil. Better the real thing than loading it up with chemical liquifeed lining the pockets of miracle grow and monsanto.

This is why I'm glad cannabis has not been completely legalized; if it were the big agricultural companies would start mass-producing a ton of a single strain of low-quality stuff, just like they've done for every single other agricultural product we find in the grocery store. Then that one shitty strain of brickweed bullshit will be made roundup ready and would be sold in all the stores so cheap that you wouldn't be able to find real growers producing serious product anymore. Just look at corn. You know how many different kinds of corn there used to be? Look at the supermarket shelves now, how many are there? 2, sweet corn and blue corn (and the blue corn is generally only available in heavily processed forms).

Anyway, the first poster might want to stay a little better hydrated over the night if his/her urine is really dark in the morning, but urine-a-phobes need to open up a book and read some basics about plants and soil.

Couldn't have said it better myself buddy and ppl in here seriously need to chill. You are either smoking the wrong shit or you are not smoking enough. Stoners my ass for some of you... :S5:

That said I have smoked in my life fucked up shitty dope that smell of piss so I guess that's why many ppl are so scared of it. I'm quite positive though that piss smelling weed is not cause it was used as an organic fertilizer... someone can shed some light here? :bump2:

Peace,
    :hippy:

A VERY GOOD organic mix!

my widows smell of cat piss and i don't collect cat piss so mabye its just the resin?

A VERY GOOD organic mix!

I have so much Acetaminophen & Codeine in my system when I piss on the lawn within a couple hours its dead

Its like pissin napalm..lmao
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-1st-grow.html

The Next Words That Come From Your Mouth Better Be Some Brilliant Mark Twain Shit,Cause Its Defiantly Getting Chizzled On Your Tombstone.

5.   Advertisements

A VERY GOOD organic mix!

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand77
    Ive heard a lot of people talking about wether human urine is good for plants or not.
    FireBrand,
    Just don't. I mean really. Don't use any human body fluids, or solids, for that matter, to try and supply
    nutrients to your cannabis plants, or any other plants, for that matter. Urine CAN contain some very
    nasty things. What if someone(not necessarily you) didn't yet know that they were infected with
    various unsavory viruses or bacteria? Many don't produce disease symptoms for months or even years.
    Hepatitis comes to mind. Herpes, H.I.V., etc. And don't say "Oh, the heat of smoking the cannabis
    would kill any microorganisms". Someone could get infected long before that point with all the handling
    going on in the whole cultivation process. I'm no expert on this issue, but common sense tells me just
    don't do it. Make some soil tea or google 'soil soup'.
    Just don't. I mean really.
    Sincerely,
    Bud /:^{|>

A VERY GOOD organic mix!

Wow. Pretty wild to think of piss as fertilize for my plants... Don't think I'll be using any anytime soon, but something to think about while I'm stoned I guess

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345