Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1510 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Dosent it just suck???

Hey guys, please try and remember this is ONE issue, very very wrong, but we need to see and understand WHY, these things can happen.
    It goes back in time, back to around 1910-1913 timeframe. When America was a Republic, even the THOUGHT of drug limiting laws, would have got you lynched if you brought up that issue!!
    In a Republic, the governments only job is to PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!!! As long as your not infringing on others rights, and property. You were perfectly in your rights, to smoke pot, opium, purchase codeine, cocacain, all valuable items to medicate yourself.

But once, the BANKSTERS took over America, with Federal Reserve Act, that put the central banks in the hands of a few families,the words of our Republic were very quietly removed where ever they could be. They even changed the words in the US Army giude book to explain what a Republic is, and replaced those words with the filty word DEMOCRACY!!

We have been slowly mutated to think those words are the same THEY ARE NOT!!! Educate yourselves to know the differences, then go out and fight your senators, and congressman, demanding them to abloish the Federal reserve system/IRS/ IncomeTax, and remove any way for polictians to give themselves your money for whatever they wish.

Marijuana was used to build a DEMOCRATIC society, where all money goes to the top wealthiest familes, so they can build colleges to make more lawers, judges, polictians...see the cycle, so very corrupt.

We are closer to Communism than Russia ever was!!! They threw out the Banksters!!! Abe Lincoln, to fund the civil war, printed his own currency, backed by silver, and created a debt free money system, as they use in other places...thats why the North was not in debt after the war. The south on the other hand, took loans from the Europene Banksters, and were broke from interest in a 4-5 years!!

This whole system is corrupt, but can be saved. We must change the thinking first IMHO.

And no Rob, I'm not close to Philly.

Dosent it just suck???

Quote Originally Posted by PlantBoxer
    Hey guys, please try and remember this is ONE issue, very very wrong, but we need to see and understand WHY, these things can happen.
    It goes back in time, back to around 1910-1913 timeframe. When America was a Republic, even the THOUGHT of drug limiting laws, would have got you lynched if you brought up that issue!!
    In a Republic, the governments only job is to PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!!! As long as your not infringing on others rights, and property. You were perfectly in your rights, to smoke pot, opium, purchase codeine, cocacain, all valuable items to medicate yourself.

But once, the BANKSTERS took over America, with Federal Reserve Act, that put the central banks in the hands of a few families,the words of our Republic were very quietly removed where ever they could be. They even changed the words in the US Army giude book to explain what a Republic is, and replaced those words with the filty word DEMOCRACY!!

We have been slowly mutated to think those words are the same THEY ARE NOT!!! Educate yourselves to know the differences, then go out and fight your senators, and congressman, demanding them to abloish the Federal reserve system/IRS/ IncomeTax, and remove any way for polictians to give themselves your money for whatever they wish.

Marijuana was used to build a DEMOCRATIC society, where all money goes to the top wealthiest familes, so they can build colleges to make more lawers, judges, polictians...see the cycle, so very corrupt.

We are closer to Communism than Russia ever was!!! They threw out the Banksters!!! Abe Lincoln, to fund the civil war, printed his own currency, backed by silver, and created a debt free money system, as they use in other places...thats why the North was not in debt after the war. The south on the other hand, took loans from the Europene Banksters, and were broke from interest in a 4-5 years!!

This whole system is corrupt, but can be saved. We must change the thinking first IMHO.

And no Rob, I'm not close to Philly.
    PLant, whats your name on planetganj??

Dosent it just suck???

Krippy, long time no talk. What you been up to?

DW

Dosent it just suck???

do you really thing cops spend time on these boards?
    man, that sucks
    don't they have anything better to do?

5.   Advertisements

Dosent it just suck???

Quote Originally Posted by californianmatt
    do you really thing cops spend time on these boards?
    man, that sucks
    don't they have anything better to do?
    Probably do, everyone is real paranoid on here. Its hard to contact people off-board with no PM function and your post usually will get deleted if you give someone your email.

Dosent it just suck???

I've been looking for a job and I'm hoping to move out west to the golden land of medical marijuana... because like people have been saying, it really blows to be a patient. I've actually had a doctor at one of the pain clinics at UPMC tell me, when I admitted to him that I smoke, that "most of the patients I see wish they could smoke and would probably benefit from it, but they don't have the connections you have." [That was until this summer, when all my good connections went away] I hate that my insurance will pay for the Vicodin and Darvocet I've been taking constantly since I was 15 without a second thought, but that I've had to take on a second job in college to pay for weed because it's the only thing that gets the pain down enough that I can sit up to focus on my schoolwork for the insane amounts of time that CMU demands. Grr.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345