Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1634 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have prices gone up?

I usually find myself paying 160 a half for some really tasty stuff.. It's all about who you know really will depend on prices too.. Most people around here sell bud 20 bucks for 1.6 grams, if it's your buddy who is the dealer 2 grams for a dub is a sweet deal.. Been steady prices for about 3 years, only real drop in price will effect quality more than it's worth it. I'd rather have a gram of some dank bud than an ounce of some nasty shit.

Blazestrike- Nobody here is going to give you a contact for some 'weight' and if the haze or kush you've been getting hasen't been very good than it's not been haze or kush... Please for the safety of everyone, avoid doing transactions over the internet it's just plain stupid.

2.   Advertisements

Have prices gone up?

well seattlesmoke if u read what i wrote than u would know i never said what i get isnt good haze or kush i said i want something diff. and i didnt ask for someone to give me a contact on HERE, i jus said if someone could give me a contact, which could be in any way that, that would be cool, u know there other ways to contact people without writing a thread here

Have prices gone up?

i must have a good connect i get a qt for like 6o of exotics like dro and uptown haze sometimes sour d and kush and hes consistant its hard finding a good connect sometimes but when you do its worth it :thumbsup::rastasmoke:

Have prices gone up?

God Bless you, they should look for criminals or they have nothing else to do?

Have prices gone up?

well the cops in my area are the ones that sell the most weed and coke around
    but if you owe them money they'll frame you with crack or meth so it would be
    almost impossible to get bailed out they've been selling confiscated drugs around here for years
    this is all a game to me as an active role player any pictures or comments made are for the purpose of entertainment and only entertainment any pictures are readily available from the internet any likeness to real events or characters are purely fictional for everyone\'s enjoyment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12