Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have prices gone up?

A gram used to be 10 bucks, now they're 20.
    It's just how things seem to be everywhere.

Are prices going up these days?
    Pride Reviewed by Pride on . Have prices gone up? A gram used to be 10 bucks, now they're 20. It's just how things seem to be everywhere. Are prices going up these days? Rating: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinTreesX3
    We should have to grow potatos in our closet to make illegal french fries and sell em by the gram because obesity is 420 times worse then a marijuana hobby.

2.   Advertisements

Have prices gone up?

Yea, they are.

Have prices gone up?

Ya. All the bud in new york these days sucks too. terrible quality. smoke some california weed, and you will notice a difference.

Have prices gone up?

up to your ass in spending daducksimp:

Have prices gone up?

yeah prices have gone up a lot weeds still good tho

Have prices gone up?

this is my first post here...
    whats up i live on longisland and i think the prices and quality of the weed is horible i dont get to smoke as much as i want cause the prices are high anyone know some that would hook me up wit fat bags?

AlwaysBlazed

Have prices gone up?

Yeah it's 20$ for 1g here in long island.

•     

Have prices gone up?

i have been hearing recently about a big bust at an AIRPORT, and the dro market is dry, so the only bud i have seen is brick, mids and "exotics" (haze and the high powered shit aparently) brick goes for 50 a half oz, mids 20 an 1/8, and the exotics range from 65-80 an 8th.

terrible...
    and i dont see how smuggleing drugs through airports is even possible now with all the anti terrorist mesures they have in place.

•     

Have prices gone up?

new york has that crazy variety and its all premium , iv been getting top notch shit all over the city at a steady flow for a long time

•     

Have prices gone up?

Idk if its just me but i havent been gettign shit so easily as b4 in new york, i can always get fire haze from uptown or even some kush from my area, but im looking for diff. stuff, couple years ago i constantly got offered now everyone all quiet and shit, and im not talking about bags cause thats always around its weight thats been difficult to find, prehaps someone could throw me a contact thats legit cause i also had ppl throw me contacts that r flaky.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast