Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Nashville Head Shops?

Hey I am kinda new to area... speakin of blaze (lol), my lil bro says that blaze and puff herbal smoke is pretty good... do they sell it up here? i am from La... so i dunno. ty! hola hola

Nashville Head Shops?

If you're ever in the Boro, the Enchanted Planet and Century21 are good places to check out. I also like to hang out and go to parties, so let me know if you're in Murfreesboro and looking for new friends. =)

Nashville Head Shops?

hi, i just moved to Franklin from California 3 months ago. I've been looking for some easy going people to hangout with. i work over in Nashville. i have never been so miserable in my life. all i want to do is something. if anyone wants to o anything send me a message or reply please. thanks.

Nashville Head Shops?

let me know when you find one...

Nashville Head Shops?

I'd like to hang out sometime. I don't get up to the Nashville area much anymore, but if you're heading to Murfreesboro let me know and maybe we can get together.

6.   Advertisements

Nashville Head Shops?

Wassup? I'm here in Nash! I'd love to chill sometime.

There is no way to message someone on the forum unless you link a messenger account, fyi!

Nashville Head Shops?

Work near Centennial Park daily... Hoping to find some laid back buds to chill with..

Nashville Head Shops?

Nashville guy here also... looking to chill

Nashville Head Shops?

the headshops that are around or near nashville are ALL over priced and not worth it in my opinion. I had been an avid fan of Century 21 untill today, we come back every week and ask the guy for the same thing, and he refuses to stock up (we were looking for glass on glass down stems and adapters, while they have some, the selection was horrible). Most of the pieces there are nice, but over priced. I see the same thing on the internet for cheaper. Try to talk the old guy down if you can. Enchanted Planet doesnt have nearly the selection and their shit is super expensive $1600 for a bong? I dont care how collectible it is, thats ridiculous. Things you see on ESTY.com for $30 or $40 get priced up to $200-$400 in the store, its insane. I probably wont be back to Century 21 unless Im looking for a heady pipe. Their bongs are quite expensive, but again, they have good selection. If youre ever near chattanooga theres a store there called all things groovy and they have a few things, but the people that work there are f'n retarded. The guy didnt even remember that glass on glass bongs existed.

If youre gunna order off the internet, BUY WHOLESALE, and dont order from rollies.com, they have good prices but it took them 9 months to tell me they couldnt send my order for another two weeks, so I told them to cancell my order and refund my money (I had spent over $300 on several glass pieces). Four months after that I come home to find TWO FREE BONGS on my doorstep. Worth all the hassle? Im not sure....but you cant argue that their mistake was certainly my gain.

I recommend ordering things off the internet if you live around here.

Nashville Head Shops?

I went to Enchanted Planet in Murfreesboro and it was awesome! The guy was cool and helped with any questions that I had. They had some glass pipes that were on sale for a decent price. its about 45 miles outside of Nash. It's worth the drive. Road trips always mean one thing :jointsmile:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456