Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1715 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Nashville Head Shops?

i could actually use some networking of this kind since i've recently started smoking again after not for quite a while....

Nashville Head Shops?

there's actually another one here in murfreesboro called Century21 that always has really good stuff. Someone mentioned needing a 1-hitter, century21 has really good small stuff like that. Not so much in the way of big ornate stuff, but plenty of bats and 1-hitters.

3.   Advertisements

Nashville Head Shops?

New Life in west nashville used to sell pipes/bongs. (probably still do, I live in Northern Virginia now)

It's like a headshop/record store.

Nashville Head Shops?

fora pipe just go to one of the tobaco stores on Lebanon Rd. theres like 4 stores in a 3 mile strip
    :bonghit::smokebong::bonghit:
    Blaze all day, every day Each way, the right way-Kottonmouth Kings

Nashville Head Shops?

I'm gonna check out New Life this afternoon on way home from werk... tryin to find a replacement bowl for my lil water pipe. Ill let ya know if they still are worthwhile.

Nashville Head Shops?

Quote Originally Posted by young_jaggy
    I'm gonna check out New Life this afternoon on way home from werk... tryin to find a replacement bowl for my lil water pipe. Ill let ya know if they still are worthwhile.
    Haha. Well he did have a 'key' for me... but i don't reccommend that place... not much stuff at all.

Nashville Head Shops?

so i just moved to nashville and im looking for people to kick it with and smoke some bowls

meeting new people would be way chill.. so hit me up

Nashville Head Shops?

I took your advice and went to Enchanted Planet. I got a nice little pipe from the nice folks there.

Just moved to the area from Seattle, and I have no friends in the area. I am in the Columbia/ Spring Hill area. If anyone wants to hang out sometimes shoot me a note or something or other.

Wish I knew where you were today I would have stopped by for a smoke. I sooooo need a new "friend". I am very worried that things are not going to be as good as what I am used to in Seattle.

Does anyone know how things compare to there?

Nashville Head Shops?

Just moved here from Portland OR. and living in Spring Hill. Missing the dank and looking for friendly face.

Nashville Head Shops?

i also just moved here to nashville in march. i can't find a connection or anything.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast