Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

what language is spoke there??

like in a-dam i am thinking about visiting ovet there next 4/16-4-26
    stonerneedsrealweed Reviewed by stonerneedsrealweed on . what language is spoke there?? like in a-dam i am thinking about visiting ovet there next 4/16-4-26 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

BUMP!

lol stoney can if i can ask where are u from man ;") Be glad to meet people from all around the world .Me - bulgarian who uses mj for pleasure not because addicted or can't live without :P but after all we all need a single ...
    aaah this shit is good!)

Hiya folks in Local Netherlands,

Not many active people in this local, odd! I'm from The Netherlands, with all advantages thereof! I am even growing my five legal plants outdoors in the garden :rasta:

I wonder why so little dutch people are active on this forum, it's the best cannabis forum on the net!

Man this is a question I wanted to make for a long time I know that a lot of people understand english in there but what's your primary language?
    I want to know because I'm from Portugal and I want to graduate and work and live in Holand so I want to learn the language at least the basics before I go there.
    I'll be waiting, thanks !:thumbsup:

they speak dutch in holland, it stems from germanic but there are also many french and english words in the language.
    about 90% of dutch speak english at a 'high' level, which makes it easy to live in this wonderful little country.
    :rasta: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: i\'ll meet ya down the coffeeshop :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :rasta:

I love Holland
    Ik hou van Nederland

Can I buy some cannabis
    Mag ik cannabis kopen

I lived there and they are the most amazing people when it comes to languages , most of them speak at least two , English is taught in thier schools as a second language and they are very proud of thier abilities(rightly so IMO)
    Out of respect and also for my own convenience I learned Dutch/Nederlandse .

i wanna get a job there when i graduate university cos i wanna grow cannabis but if i have a job in a different country i wont exactly be able to stay in netherlands long enough to take care of the plants na mean so i wanna live there and smoke weed

Dutch is spoken there, but most people do understand English. For sure in Coffeeshops