Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hi, I'm from Indiana

Hello, I'm from a medium-sized town in Indiana called "Terre Haute". Glad to be here on cannabis.com. I am, of course, a major pot-head. Although I do have other pot-head friends. (and yes, i do call it pot.) I dont get a chance to regularly discuss the subject of drugs with other like-minded people. I am 21 years old. I have been smoking since I was 14. Everyday since age 16. I have also done most drugs known to man several times each. Therefor, I consider myself a reliable source of information. I feel that I have a lot to add, and I look forward to posting. Have fun and be careful...
    gin rummy Reviewed by gin rummy on . Hi, I'm from Indiana Hello, I'm from a medium-sized town in Indiana called "Terre Haute". Glad to be here on cannabis.com. I am, of course, a major pot-head. Although I do have other pot-head friends. (and yes, i do call it pot.) I dont get a chance to regularly discuss the subject of drugs with other like-minded people. I am 21 years old. I have been smoking since I was 14. Everyday since age 16. I have also done most drugs known to man several times each. Therefor, I consider myself a reliable source of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi, I'm from Indiana

Hey welcome to the boards