Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1464 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Are you up for an adventure?

I thought I would post another one of my hobbies to see if anyone has done it or heard of it.
    I have been playing this game for a couple of years and have over 1000 finds. It is played worldwide in almost every country. There are caches everywhere. If you go to the home page www.geocaching.com and put in your zip code it will bring up all the closest caches to your house. A cache is a container with a log book and a writing utensil and some assorted other goodies and is hidden. There are easy and hard caches. Each cache has its own page and has a difficulty and terrain rating. Check it out. This is a great game to get stoned and get out of the house and do an adventure.
    geonagual Reviewed by geonagual on . Are you up for an adventure? I thought I would post another one of my hobbies to see if anyone has done it or heard of it. I have been playing this game for a couple of years and have over 1000 finds. It is played worldwide in almost every country. There are caches everywhere. If you go to the home page www.geocaching.com and put in your zip code it will bring up all the closest caches to your house. A cache is a container with a log book and a writing utensil and some assorted other goodies and is hidden. There are easy Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Are you up for an adventure?

wow this is cool sorta liek a mix of crypton factor and army lol